Old May 19th 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Civilization is built upon good faith

Hey y'all, how y'all arrrrrre?

Did Sekert Service 'misplace/forget the football' again? That did once
happen when Monica's boyfriend was occupying the White House.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307878
cuhulin

Old May 19th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Peter Fonda calls Born in Kenya! SCARHEAD USURPER!, TRAITOR! at Cannes.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Can you guess what Jane HANOI TRAITOR Fonda and John TRAITOR! McCain
would call him?
I Know.
cuhulin

Old May 20th 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/19/2011 12:06 PM, wrote:
Hey y'all, how y'all arrrrrre?

Did Sekert Service 'misplace/forget the football' again? That did once
happen when Monica's boyfriend was occupying the White House.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307878
cuhulin

Clinton lost authenticator codes, not the terminal.
Old May 20th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A dude who was toteing the 'football', he forgot about it, he left it
sitting somewhere, he had to make haste/double back to where he left it.
cuhulin

Old May 20th 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What's inside the Fumbling Bumbling Idiot's vehicle trackers?
http://www.wnd.com
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

If I find any Sheet like that on my vehicle, It Belongs To ME! I would
lay it on a big piece of iron in my back yard and I would Beat the Hell
out of it with my Sledgehammer.

Those MOFOs wants to track me? Let em! Tomorrow I am going to the
Goodwill store at 12 Oak Park Circle, (Map App those places with your
smartphone/touch tablet/whatever if you want to) from the Goodwill store
I am going to the Lowe's store, corner of Greenway Drive and Highway 18,
from the Lowe's store I am going directly to the Dangerous Walmart store
at the intersection of Greenway Drive and Highway 18.From there, I am
coming straight back home to doggy's couch.

Howsomever, I Hope those Stupid Ass Fumbling Bumbling Idiots (FBI) DO
plant a tracker gizmo on my vehicle, it will be FUN busting it into a
Million Pieces!
cuhulin