Old May 30th 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Some idiots believe the internet

On 05/29/2011 07:52 PM, wrote:
How the Internet Really Began
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308321
cuhulin

Old May 30th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 30, 5:51*am, dave wrote:
On 05/29/2011 07:52 PM, wrote:

How the Internet Really Began
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308321
cuhulin

Dave -wrt- Your New Subject-Line :
"Some idiots believe the internet"

Some Do... Some Don't... -so-what- Who's Next !

....and... As Your Post Proves {Affirms} :
Some Idiots Post To/On The Internet !

oops - what does that make me too ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old May 30th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

JT, on his Super Talk Missy Sippy radio talk show was just now talking
to Dr.Russell Blaylock,MD.Dr.Russell Blacklock mentioned sugar made from
Orange peels.

I say it is Good stuff.

http://www.russellblaylockmd.com
http://www.blaylockreport.com
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...m+Orange+peels

Of course I realize some of y'all won't check it out, Ergo some of y'all
don't care nuttin bouts y'all's Health.

We gots Kelly's Heroes on the TCM channel right now.
All my burning bridges are falling behind me,,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

IDIOTS !! Roger Wiseman General 37 June 15th 06 02:09 PM
IDIOTS !! Not Cocksucker Lloyd CB 9 June 15th 06 02:09 PM
IDIOTS !! [email protected] CB 6 June 9th 06 08:41 PM
Idiots everywhere Not Cocksucker Lloyd Policy 1 June 2nd 06 08:43 PM
idiots mike maghakian Shortwave 18 March 8th 04 10:18 PM