Old March 7th 04, 06:13 AM
mike maghakian

Default idiots

I can't believe the number of idiots in this group. Me included for trying
to help the people here.

Old March 7th 04, 09:37 AM
Dxluver

I can't believe the number of idiots in this group. Me included for trying
to help the people here.

Even though I don't know *exactly* what post or incident you're talking about.
I do agree with you....lol.

That's when you just ignore them like I do. Of course, if you choose. Great
info and page you have there Mike (I'm talking about the DX394.)

Some people just don't get it. That's a super little receiver when modded out.
Everyone talks about modding out their R75's and that's OK....lol.

Like I told you before, I'll be getting with you on that 394 here shortly,
between you and Tom actually. ;-)
Old March 7th 04, 12:42 PM
N8KDV

mike maghakian wrote:

I can't believe the number of idiots in this group. Me included for trying
to help the people here.

Yes, I suppose I'm an idiot for pointing out that you hadn't made an exciting
discovery, and that there was no mystery.

Guilty as charged.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 7th 04, 04:36 PM
T. Early

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I can't believe the number of idiots in this group. Me included for

trying
to help the people here.

Well, I don't know about you, but I enjoy being an idiot in front of
total strangers. It's very stressful masking my idiocy day-in day-out
from people I know, and it's nice to have an outlet.

Old March 7th 04, 06:16 PM
Jerry G.

Dear Mike,

I'm glad you mentioned this first!

Maybe most of us are idiots, but what the hell...! These groups have been
most helpful to many people. Infact, there are many users (possibly idiots)
that frequent these groups who have degrees in everything from medicine to
engineering. But, there are idiots in every field.

So, I guess you're and idiot, me included, and all the others who come here
to figure-chat over a screen and keyboard (in a sort of way) with others in
almost every location in the world.

I hope we all learned something here...

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg
===========

Old March 7th 04, 07:43 PM
Corbin Ray

It's refreshing to find idiots who stay home and make posts from their
computers.

Most of the idiots I encounter seem to enjoy driving on the streets and
roads around me. The incredibly slow ones always seem to end up in front of
me, and the outrageously fast ones always seem to end up behind me.

Old March 8th 04, 02:28 AM
Robert Beck

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:13:18 -0800, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

I can't believe the number of idiots in this group. Me included for trying
to help the people here.

I like the ones who expect a $50.00 radio to perform like a $1500.00
radio and get mad when they find out that it does not.
Old March 8th 04, 02:36 AM
John

I don't know: I've seen the degen 1102 in action against a number of high
class radios and the 1102 could sure as hell hold up just as well as the
other $$$ ones.
-John

Old March 8th 04, 03:17 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "John"
writes:

I don't know: I've seen the degen 1102 in action against a number of high
class radios and the 1102 could sure as hell hold up just as well as the
other $$$ ones.
-John

- Quite true...

_ Still waiting to see what Sangean is coming out with..

Watch all the Idiots "Replying"... Len Over 21 Policy 4 December 7th 04 02:39 AM
Idiots in this Forum KØHB Policy 8 December 6th 04 05:49 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 4..... gw CB 0 November 10th 03 01:58 AM
Speaking of Useful Idiots Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 1 September 15th 03 03:21 AM
idiots on wrong NG Eric ............ Scanner 1 July 25th 03 05:07 PM