Old June 7th 11, 01:01 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default 9/11 debris fills basement levels and is forced to flow debris outward!

On Jun 6, 9:35*pm, corneal pye c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On 11-06-06 10:02 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

On Jun 6, 10:00 am, corneal pyec...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid *wrote:
On 11-06-06 07:38 AM,Iarnrodwrote: *Opinion. Not making a factual assertion.

Turns out his opinion was wrong, on top of it.

Lacking a corpse EVERYONE's statements were "opinion", OBVIOUSLY.

Not really.

Yes, really, obviously, sans evidencely!

Nope. Sorry but speculation is not the equivalent of proven FACT.
You're a moron if you "think" they are.

It didn't stop moron twoofers

Who cares?

Morons always make claims.

As you prove through your own behavior!

But we can unquestionably state that the following individuals were not
"Moron twoofers" as you claimed:

blink blink

?

We can also state that you're an outright ****in' LIAR

Nope,

Yep. It is beyond question that you are a liar. This has been proven.

These are the facts, YOU are in denial.

No, dearie, you are the one claiming that opinion is fact. chuckle
Old June 7th 11, 01:06 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.rush-limbaugh

On Jun 6, 9:39*pm, corneal pye c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On 11-06-06 10:15 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

He said "probably dead",

Aha!! So once aganin you are swinging back to my side and ADMITTING
that he DID NOT CLAIM UBL was dead byut only proposed a guess, a
speculation, an OPINION.

Of the two choices, DEAD or ALIVE...

Which one did he make?

BWAHAAHAAHAAAA!!! Moron Pie-in-the-face "thinks" an opinion becomes a
fact if there are two choices!! TOO ****IN' FUNNY!!

You are reaching new heights of komedy gold today, fuzznuts!!
Congrats! That one got a laugh out of me!

Again:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2135473.stm

Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK
Bin Laden 'probably' dead

Sure sounds like opinion rather than factual assertion!

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale
Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

(Moron twoofer?)

Why would he be, moron? He is merely expressing an opinion, not making
a factual assertion. Good thing since it turned out he was wrong.

Suggest you learn the diff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ma-Bin-Laden-d...

The theory first received an airing in the American Spectator magazine
earlier this year when former U.S. foreign intelligence officer and
senior editor Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

(Moron twoofer?)

For expressing an opinion rather than making a factual assertion? Why
would you think that? Are you stupid? Oh wait, yes you are!

Turned out he was wrong!

There are other doubters, too.

"DOUBTERS."

Learn the diff, kook.

Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke
University's religious studies' department and the foremost Bin Laden
expert, argues that the increasingly secular language in the video and
audio tapes of Osama (his earliest ones are littered with references to
God and the Prophet Mohammed) are inconsistent with his strict Islamic
religion, Wahhabism.

(Moron twoofer?)

This week, still more questions have been raised with the publication in
America and Britain of a book called Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

Written by political analyst and philosopher Professor David Ray
Griffin, former emeritus professor at California's Claremont School of
Theology, it is provoking shock waves - for it goes into far more detail
about his supposed death and suggests there has been a cover-up by the West.

The book claims that Bin Laden died of kidney failure, or a linked
complaint, on December 13, 2001, while living in Afghanistan's Tora Bora
mountains close to the border with Waziristan.

His burial took place within 24 hours, in line with Muslim religious
rules, and in an unmarked grave, which is a Wahhabi custom.

(Moron twoofer?)

Griffin? Moron Twoofer? Yes, he is King of the Idiots.

Do you have anything at all new? No?

Please, you must keep amusing me. Step it up, would ya?
Old June 7th 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WETBACKS fill new Fountain with their poop!

New $11 million dollars Whale's Tail Fountain in New London (Gitcha
Phony Fraud Fake Ass SS Cards Right Here Connecticut) shut down.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Even Birds have Sense enough not to poop in the Bird Baths and
Fountains.
cuhulin

Old June 8th 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 2:37 PM, wrote:
New $11 million dollars Whale's Tail Fountain in New London (Gitcha
Phony Fraud Fake Ass SS Cards Right Here Connecticut) shut down.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Even Birds have Sense enough not to poop in the Bird Baths and
Fountains.
cuhulin

You'd think for that reason alone, they would not be allowing the influx
of criminal illegal aliens into America -- it is the equivalent of
taking a dump on the plate you eat from!

--

Regards,
JS
Old June 8th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Three or four something years ago I saw an article at Drudge Report
about raw sewage running down a street in New York City, it was coming
from an hispanic neighborhood, according to the article.
cuhulin

Old June 8th 11, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 10:22 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

You do realize that the great majority of hispanics in the Big Apple are
Puerto Ricans, and are US citizens?

Also, if there was raw sewage above ground in NYC, it was a problem with
the city's upkeep of the sewer system, doesn't matter what neighborhood
it was.

Sounds about right, for the government. Legal immigration is even of
numbers which our economy can't handle over a long term, the illegal
immigration only hastens our fall to 3rd world status ...

I think the illegal alien problem with puerto ricans, or even cubans, is
a very large problem also ... most Americans are just focused, mainly,
on the wetbacks (no. American indians of mexico and so. American indians
of so. America) ... few realize the true extent and dangers of this
problem, and the fact in is composed of even more race/ethnic groups.

I realize that ghettos and slums frequently have the problem(s)
mentioned, more so than the areas which public servants live in, anyway
.... and, of such a nature, I don't want to live in those areas!

I am watching an area of my own city become a ghetto as I write this, a
once fine area ... I was forced to move from an ancient area where I
lived in a home which belonged to my great grandparents and has been
passed down in the family (I have been forced to the out-skirts of the
city where it is safer.) My Great Grandparents Home now has bars and
grates on doors, windows and a state of the art burglar alarm,
sprinklers come on during the night to discourage "campers" from the
grounds ... you just can't hide those ugly features. We are lucky to go
two weeks without having to remove graffiti from the sound wall, fences
or even the house itself, which the burglar alarm is supposed to stop
.... sad, so very, very sad ... the police dept has began sending us
bills for automatic calls made to the police and they are forced to
respond. This was the dream home me and the wife were to retire to!

Obviously, the city would love for us to turn off the alarm, let it be
vandalized and torn apart, trashed. Then, and rather quickly, they
would slap a nuisance claim on it and own it! Do you know what it would
cost me for a private security firm to protect it?

My government seeks to victimize my family along with the criminals --
indeed, we are at the point where the actual differences between the two
seem slight, and of little importance to us.

All this, and there is even a care-taking couple living in the guest
house, who run off people hopping fences almost nightly, and there is
UGLY razor wire atop the fences (they leap the states sound wall which
we can't put razor wire on!)

They are just poor illegals who want to toss some bedding in an unused
corner of the property, seek emergency shelter by just breaking one
window and sleeping the night, trashing the house, just employ a poor
working girl for the night, and drink some alcohol, smoke some crack, or
use a bit of heroine, etc. ... poor b*st*rds!

Your defense of "the poor immigrants" is real heart touching, to you.
To someone who suffers the victimizations of this massive problem, it is
sheer hell ... I hope you live to see the day when these problems come
to visit you, and you can finally have sympathy ...

It takes at least two generation (and that time period) living on
American soil to escape the "3rd world thinking" that led them into the
conditions you see these people in ... if we stop it now, it will still
not improve for a couple/three generations ...

Old June 11th 11, 05:48 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On Jun 3, 12:06*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 0c4321a8-2248-4678-ad79-0fc41c1cc6e7
@m40g2000vbt.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 1, 9:15*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 31, 9:23*pm, joeturn wrote:

On May 31, 7:06*pm, RHF wrote:

On May 31, 10:53*am, RD Sandman wrote:

joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3
:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
On May 20, 8:53 pm, "Scout"
*wrote:
"John *wrote in message
On 5/20/2011 4:44 PM, Scout wrote:
"John *wrote in message
On 5/20/2011 3:34 PM, Scout wrote:
Evasion noted. Your inability to explain why we should
accept your claims over photographic evidence is
noted. Your denial of photographic
evidence is noted.
Seems all you can do is lie about the facts that don't
match your claims.
There is no evading your ignorance, it will remain
until you deal with
it ...
Nice to hear you admit you have a problem with ignorance
and that you
need to do something about it, but really you shouldn't
be talking to
yourself in public, makes people question your sanity
even further.
You simply need avail yourself of the experts. *All I
do is repeat the
facts, evidence and proof of the experts.
So let's see, by your own admission you are a parrot
that is so ignorant
that he can't look at a photo of a building in the
process of falling
outside of it's footprint and still can't determine his
experts might not
be the experts they claim and that you're stupid enough
to buy their Bull**** hook, line and sinker.
Ok, I accept you don't know what you're talking about by
your own admission.
Which means you're really not the right person to be
trying to talk about
this stuff then are you?
Maybe you should tell your experts to come here since
maybe they might
actually know what they're talking about rather than
simply mouthing the
claims of others that they don't understand, can't
support, and can't
even recognize as being clearly wrong?
So now that we've established you as an ignorant
mouthpiece by your own
admission, is there any further reason anyone should
listen to you for
even a second?
I think your post is more about you than me, why don't
you ask others if
they can see you for the worthless attack slob you are,
or they are fooled
into thinking you are offering valid debate, analysis,
facts, etc.?
IOW, you can't refute anything I have said about you.-
Scot is completely ignoring the missile attack on the
pentagram.
What missile attack, insane nut job?
Oh, that comes from the nutjob who posted his "expert"
analysis of the frames from the Pentagon surveillance video
showing the plane crashing into the side of the Pentagon.
Of course, what both this "expert" and joe failed to even
consider is that even on the video the SCALE of the image
would clearly preclude a missile given that it's at least 2
stories in height as compared to the 5 stories of the
Pentagon. But the voice over from the "expert" says it was a
missile, and that's good enough "proof" for Joe.
Which
way did it fall Scot after the missiles hit it?
When did missiles hit it?
I wasn't even aware the Pentagon fell over.
Three missiles are were
recorded in the same FBI release,
Show us, insnae nut job.
Yea, one "missile" per frame.snicker
Well the remnates of the first one is
just the solid rocket fuel plume after the hit,but you can
see the next two in motion!
Stop sniffing glue, WrongTurnJoe.
"It is too late for that"
Chun in Remo Williams.- Hide quoted text -
But your plane still wont fit in that little red box it will
only contain an object no larger than 16 feet!

Everyone can see the missile in front of the solid rocket
plume!- Hide quoted text -

PS

I did not pay any attention to what the guy in the middle link
says I just saw the missile on my own look at it before the red
box is drawn!

Then in the top link you can see it over and over again,There
is no plane just a missile launched from withing the fenced in
constrution area.

What kind of military vehicle is that at mark 7:03 in the video
below a flatbed firetruck? I recall seeing it parked beside the
construction gererater dont you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcoP...=player_embedd
ed

There is some reason the tape of what actually happened at the
pentacon has NOT been released, even yet, today ...

Yes, it has. *There are videos, tours of the damage, stories from
th
survivors......what else do you want?

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.- Hide quoted text -

I too am a survivor of 911 I was not there at the time like most
government paid stooges.But I can tell you the cartoon they put on
for the TV audience was nothing like realy being there! The area
was roped off and most of the props were put into the staged area
before the hologramed air craft *was projected!

They even put the JT8MD engine on the sidewalk and covered it up
with a tarp so it would go unnoticed till after the hologram!

Wow!! *Now I know where those berries disappeared to. Did you have
them with milk or simply eat them raw?

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.- Hide quoted text -

They were not berrys RD they were coffee beans.They ground them up in
the cat **** soo they could charge you more for them. You gulped them
down with every sip and I'll bet you smilled and said eye instead of
saying this taste and smells exactly like cat ****!

You taste for **** is appaling,but to each his own!

- My taste for **** is so acute, I even post to you. *
-

read more »- Hide quoted text -

Have you had it sexed yet?

When is it due?

You could have been the mother of a genius but you out smarted
yourself!