Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --...

On 6/1/2011 1:57 PM, wrote:
You can't dig a hole either.

Out of the way, R&O!
cuhulin

I can remember digging holes when I was an apprentice construction
worker. Indeed, I got all the "****-jobs!" Thank gawd that was over 40
years ago, had to attend college at the same time, was a real killer!

I don't do that anymore ... haven't in about 40 years ...

Regards,
JS