Old January 19th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Recording of HAARP and Moon Echo

I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
Rory

Old January 19th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Pipester wrote:
I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
Rory

Excellent recording!
Old January 19th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"David" wrote in message
Pipester wrote:
I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
Rory

Excellent recording!

TY, but I could have done even better , I wanted to record straight to my
computer but never made a cable yet, as I
didn't have a reason to record HF ,but I just grabbed my Iriver T10 and
started recording on
a whim. It did come out pretty good!

Old January 19th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Pipester wrote:

I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Here is a direct url for those of us with web browsers that
choke on the site, to use in a media player:

http://download308.mediafire.com/jzn...0/V0118000.ogg

Nice recording.

Regards,

Michael
Old January 19th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

In article ,
says...
I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
Rory

In general terms, where are you located? I am in NH and the terrestrial
signal here was not much better than your echo return with the echo
return here weaker still. There was considerable fading in and out on
the terrestrial signal and the echo was absent more than it was present.
The echo was strongest here at 35 past the hour. I never did hear a
signal on 7407.5 kHz that I could say for sure was there.

Old January 19th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

msg wrote:

Pipester wrote:

I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Here is a direct url for those of us with web browsers that
choke on the site, to use in a media player:

http://download308.mediafire.com/jzn...0/V0118000.ogg

Nice recording.

Sorry, it looks like the hosting site does transactional coding of the url,
so it expires shortly after use; I put up the file on my site for a quick
download:

http://www.cybertheque.org/ham/audio...0Hz_011807.ogg

Regards,

Michael
Old January 19th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
Rory

In general terms, where are you located?

Central Louisiana

I am in NH and the terrestrial
signal here was not much better than your echo return with the echo
return here weaker still. There was considerable fading in and out on
the terrestrial signal and the echo was absent more than it was present.

It came and went here , I happened to record when I was hearing the echo
consistantly

The echo was strongest here at 35 past the hour.

I never did hear a
signal on 7407.5 kHz that I could say for sure was there.

Me either, but that was due to Major QRM/QRN at my location

Old January 19th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 19, 8:37*am, "Pipester" wrote:
I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
*This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
*Rory

OGG Files : http://www.vorbis.com/

INFO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogg

DLI -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/

EXE - http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/oggcodecs_0.71.0946.exe

~ RHF
Old January 20th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 19, 3:47*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jan 19, 8:37*am, "Pipester" wrote:

I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
*This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
*Rory

OGG Files :http://www.vorbis.com/

INFO -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogg

DLI -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/

EXE -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/oggcodecs_0.71.0946.exe

~ RHF
*.

Pipester,

You can hear both the Originating Earth Pulse and the Reflective
Lunar Tone : Although I understand that the Reflective Lunar Tone
that you are hearing is actually Echo from a couple of Pulses
before.

Note - There is a 2 1/2 Second Round-Trip Lunar Propagation Delay.
http://www.setileague.org/eme/emepix3.htm

~ RHF
Old January 20th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

In article ffd0d3c9-18d9-4b7b-95dc-
,
says...
On Jan 19, 3:47*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jan 19, 8:37*am, "Pipester" wrote:

I recorded it last night, just posted it, You need an .ogg player.
*This is was recorded on 6.7925 in CW mode
with a portable mp3 player recording it

http://www.mediafire.com/?71x4h0wbjd0

Enjoy
*Rory

OGG Files :http://www.vorbis.com/

INFO -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogg

DLI -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/

EXE -http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/oggcodecs_0.71.0946.exe

~ RHF
*.

Pipester,

You can hear both the Originating Earth Pulse and the Reflective
Lunar Tone : Although I understand that the Reflective Lunar Tone
that you are hearing is actually Echo from a couple of Pulses
before.

I think that echo you hear is the one that results from the terrestrial
pulse you just heard, and not 1 or 2 back. My guess is that the leading
edge of the reflected pulse arrives approx. 2.5 seconds after it leaves
and the same for the trailing edge of the pulse. That means if you look
at entire 5 second time line, at 0 seconds the earth pulse starts and at
2 seconds it ends. At 2.5 seconds the beginning part of the echo pulse
arrives and at 4.5 seconds (2.5 seconds after the terrestrial pulse
ended) the end of the echo pulse arrives. There is always 2.5 seconds
between any reference point on the timeline of the sent pulse to the
corresponding point on the timeline of the return pulse. One complete
cycle of send/receive should be approximately 4.5 seconds. I think that
is why they selected 5 seconds between sending 2 second pulses. At
least that is the way I view it. I am open to other views.

Note - There is a 2 1/2 Second Round-Trip Lunar Propagation Delay.
http://www.setileague.org/eme/emepix3.htm

~ RHF
.

HAARP Hits Moon With Radio Waves [email protected] Shortwave 3 November 29th 10 01:44 AM
HAARP on C to C AM 2-Nite FrankBurns Shortwave 1 July 5th 05 05:33 AM
What is HAARP? BCcubed Shortwave 3 January 21st 04 04:20 PM
HAARP and VOA Dr. Artaud Shortwave 2 November 22nd 03 08:08 PM
HAARP Warpcore Shortwave 9 October 1st 03 06:09 AM