RadioBanter

-   -   RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --All audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166897-re-radio-waves-cannot-travel-through-empty-medium-space-all-audio-video-apollo-11-iss-shuttle-fake-fake-fake.html)

John Smith[_7_] June 1st 11 06:23 PM

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.
--
Death is just the ultimate expression of radical solipsism.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
.... as shame, really ...

Regards,
JS

Olrik June 1st 11 07:05 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.
--
Death is just the ultimate expression of radical solipsism.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

Regards,
JS

Colanth June 2nd 11 03:54 AM

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.
--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

[email protected] June 2nd 11 04:16 AM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

Hollywood, (not to be confused with Hollywood,Florida) La La Land
(California) doesn't confuse me.They are a bunch of libturds.
cuhulin

Brad Guth June 2nd 11 04:53 AM

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.
Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.
--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Shoot it first, then laugh. John Smith needs to lighten up, take a
breath and if need be, fart before his head explodes.

There's no place in this universe as having nothing, so there's no way
of ever knowing how photons and radio waves propagate through absolute
nothing.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Olrik June 2nd 11 05:03 AM

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

[email protected] June 2nd 11 05:16 AM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

Radio Waves are very happy to traverse the Universe.ET Phoned Home.

Above Suspicion movie on the TCM channel right now.I just now figured
out who Joan Crawford looked like, Boris Karloft.
cuhulin

Brad Guth June 2nd 11 05:23 AM

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

Most K-12s are not wise enough to find or much less utilize Google
Groups or these Usenet/newsgroups. Home schooling (always sequestered
inside a cave) might explain Warhol. John Smith may have skipped a
few grades, but at least his interpretation of nothing seems
reasonable enough.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 06:23 AM

On 6/1/2011 7:54 PM, Colanth wrote:

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.
--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Yes, apparently, with no understanding of the underlying laws and rules,
that is all which is available to you.

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 06:50 AM

On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Easy, the "internet" was ARPANET and funded by DARPA under the
department of defense when I worked for various contractors and lawrence
livermore labs., back in the late 70s and early 80s.

An interesting historical fact is, the first packets ever to be
exchanged over the ARPANET (later to become "the internet") happened in
late 1969.

It the 1980's it was beginning to be made available to certain uses in
the public sector, and was eventually transferred over into the main
public domain -- most here probably had their first exposure to it
sometime in the 1990s, it they were old enough then and had access to a
computer.

Although the original users of the internet (ARPANET) were government,
government contractors and academic institutions, more data is now
exchanged by these institutions using the net than ever before.

USENET was started up around 1979-80 based on UUCP (UNIX TO UNIX COPY
PROTOCOL) and came out of bell labs, my first exposure/use of it was in
1980.

You only got to use the internet when the people I worked for were
pretty much done with it and wanted it made available to you ... again,
you even have the basic facts of that WRONG! Back then, we didn't allow
people like you access!

I have watched all of this, I can tell you, just like slum neighborhoods
and ghettos are created when you allow certain classes of people to
enter them, so has gone USENET and the internet ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

Regards,
JS

Olrik June 2nd 11 03:49 PM

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

net ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

:-D

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 04:40 PM

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

net ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

:-D

Regards,
JS

I can show you how to "see" the ether!

Place a strong magnet under a sheet of paper, now sprinkle iron filings
on top of the sheet of paper. The iron filings will form them selfs
into a pattern showing the lines of magnetic force in the ether ...

These lines of force, OBVIOUSLY, do not have magic "photons" flowing
along them, and, if they are "waves", they are static ones!

The bend of the iron filings DO show the magnetic field AND the warped
ether though which they are conducted ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] June 2nd 11 04:50 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

If iron particles get on a magnet and you want to clean them off, get
some bread and mash the bread around on the magnet real good.

Who says California doesn't get Tornados?

Tornado in Northern California
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 05:15 PM

On 6/2/2011 8:50 AM, wrote:
If iron particles get on a magnet and you want to clean them off, get
some bread and mash the bread around on the magnet real good.

Who says California doesn't get Tornados?

Tornado in Northern California
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

People further east would call them dust devils, however, THEY ARE
GETTING BIGGER HERE!

Regards,
JS

Brad Guth June 2nd 11 06:08 PM

On Jun 2, 8:40*am, John Smith wrote:

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

net ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

:-D

Regards,
JS

I can show you how to "see" the ether!

Place a strong magnet under a sheet of paper, now sprinkle iron filings
on top of the sheet of paper. *The iron filings will form them selfs
into a pattern showing the lines of magnetic force in the ether ...

These lines of force, OBVIOUSLY, do not have magic "photons" flowing
along them, and, if they are "waves", they are static ones!

The bend of the iron filings DO show the magnetic field AND the warped
ether though which they are conducted ...

Regards,
JS

I'm not sure that actual lines of magnetic force exist, other than
depicted by those paramagnetic iron filings which tend to create their
own patterns or lines. Moving a magnet (big or little, powerful or
weak) past any sufficiently neutral or nonmagnetic conductor does not
suggest or otherwise indicate a given test magnet or artificial
magnetic field as offering lines of force.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Warhol June 2nd 11 06:48 PM

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

here you are right, BG, it doesn't line up with the magnetic force...
since ether atoms have a mass... Ether must be seen as layers of
oxygen and other gasses... the heavyset atoms are below and the
lightest above... (hydrogen is lightest)... why a balloon can fly very
high until it reach vacuum and there it will remain as positive loaded
atom which shall form a kind of Faraday cage around earth...

[email protected] June 2nd 11 07:05 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

Aww yeahhhhhh,,,,, my old house is plum Full of dust and dog hair and my
cig smoke and my old junk.What it is, I am in the process right now
(soon as I get off of my WebTV comfort zone, ala doggy's couch) of
toteing a Lot of my old junk up my step ladder and I set it on the attic
floor up there and I push it over (while still standing on my step
ladder) as far as I can, then I tote some more junk up there, over and
over and over some more.Tonight I will get up there and move that junk
way over so I can tote some more junk up there.As slowwwwww as I am, It
will probally take me a couple of weeks of doing that sheet.Someday,
doggy and I will have some room to walk around in my house without
bumping into junk.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 11:46 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

On 6/2/2011 12:42 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

That could be where all those billions of tonnes worth of helium are
hidden, as under a shell/layer of hydrogen, or as otherwise getting
solar heated and wind blown away from the gravity pool we call Earth.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

The "gravity pool we call earth" is actually the substance of matter of
the earth displacing a bit of ether, the ether which has been displaced
creates a pressure to attempt to fill the void created, this IS gravity.
Much like immersing a balloon in a tub of water, pressure exists on
all points of the surface of the balloon ... so it is with the ether.

And, to see that, we have to agree, if you take an atoms from the case
of my computer, blow those atoms up to the size of oranges, the next
atom of the material will be a full football field away, or around there!

Our matter is mostly "nothing", however, ether fills this space, this
"nothing." But, the actually substance of the particles composing the
atoms DO displace their equal volume of ether.

Now, you won't find that in a textbook, will you? Think about it ...
this is how the mechanics of the quantum nature of things can work, so
invisibly. Or, another way to picture it, is all of the matter we can
look at, feel, sense, etc. is simply "dissolved" in the ether ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 11:50 PM

On 6/2/2011 3:46 PM, John Smith wrote:
[...]

Dissolved wasn't quite right in the above ...

More like stick a sponge in a tub of water, the water fills every
possible void in the sponge, like ether does with matter ...

Regards,
JS

Brad Guth June 3rd 11 12:09 AM

On Jun 2, 3:50*pm, John Smith wrote:
[...]

Right about that, and if this ether existence or whatever flow should
be FTL, as such we're never going to detect it, unless freezing it to
death at 0 K does the trick.

We can't see or otherwise detect the actual flow or existence of a
gravity wave or that illusive graviton, perhaps because it's running
at 2c or faster.

If an original monochromatic photon is not directed at the detector,
can that original photon still be detected? (such as from a
perpendicular, off to the side location)

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

John Smith[_7_] June 3rd 11 12:22 AM

On 6/2/2011 4:09 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Right about that, and if this ether existence or whatever flow should
be FTL, as such we're never going to detect it, unless freezing it to
death at 0 K does the trick.

We can't see or otherwise detect the actual flow or existence of a
gravity wave or that illusive graviton, perhaps because it's running
at 2c or faster.

If an original monochromatic photon is not directed at the detector,
can that original photon still be detected? (such as from a
perpendicular, off to the side location)

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Yeah, that is a whole nother' can of worms ... truly-mass-less-ether ...
and, enters Michio Kakus' string theory.

And, if these guys have a hard problem with ether, just think about the
jump into that cesspool!

Basically, then, you must say, "There is no such thing as "matter",
there is only vibrations and frequencies ... I guess "vibrating ether"
.... ;-)

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Brad Guth June 19th 11 11:29 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined by mainstream FUD-masters

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

[...]

Magnetic lines of force do not exist, because such lines of force have
never been detected. *We've only observed how paramagnetic and
diamagnetic molecular stuff responds to the magnetic force.

*http://www.wanttoknow.info/
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

The space we call empty is actually anything but empty.

dave June 21st 11 03:43 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined by mainstreamFUD-masters

On 06/20/2011 08:15 PM, wrote:

Any article in a newspaper going back to1920(!) is not exactly a
'scientific' piece of work . Are you still living in the past ?

I'm pretty sure electromagnetic waves were predicted and proved by 1890.

dave June 21st 11 03:46 PM

As opposed to?

On 06/21/2011 04:15 AM, herbert glazier wrote:
Tachrons make the aether the universe's
most dynamic place. TreBert

dave June 21st 11 03:47 PM

Churchill gets quoted more than FDR (and he was spewing drunkennonsense)

On 06/21/2011 06:00 AM, American wrote:

American

"A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen
tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have
the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen."

- Winston Churchill

American June 21st 11 07:25 PM

As opposed to?

On Jun 21, 7:46*am, dave wrote:
On 06/21/2011 04:15 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

*Tachrons make the aether the universe's
most dynamic place. TreBert

People back then had 5000X the personal space than they do now.
Popular politicization now favors anyone willing to open their pockets
and bank accounts to parasites, rather than patriots.

The master plan is to suck the blood supply dry through Federal
exchanges of the kind the nation is currently experiencing. Social
incrementalists prefer to look down their noses at anyone without this
ability. Clearly its a plan to FUD anyone without enough personal
space around them, that equates security with material wealth.

Public speaking for the love of money, where only money = security is
one thing. Speaking for the heart, soul, and mind of a nation for that
security is completely another.

"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of
blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal
sharing of miseries."

- An Old Drunk

D Peter Maus[_2_] June 21st 11 08:39 PM

As opposed to?

On 6/21/11 13:25 , American wrote:

"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of
blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal
sharing of miseries."

- An Old Drunk

I remember in 1958, reading "A Night To Remember" as part of a class
project, and writing a paper on it to be read to the class. The teacher
was surprised by my choice of material. Hell, it had a boat on the
cover...enough for me.

So, I read the book, wrote the paper and turned it in for grade,
prior to reading it to the class.

The teacher rejected it out of hand. Apparently I didn't get the
message that Lord had intended. And that was (and she was
extraordinarily clear about this):

That the truest honor would have been to leave the lifeboats in the
davits with those that had boarded them remaining on board. That it was
an act of the purest selfishness and greed to have boarded the lifeboats
knowing that everyone could not do so. Survival meant nothing when so
many would have to die.

The only honor, in fact the only DUTY of those selfish individuals,
would have been to die with their shipmates to face what may come
toether, rather than to be so self centered as to board the boats to
survive the wreck.

She went on to drive the point home: If only one person had to die
because the boats could not hold him, then it would have been their God
given duty for everyone to remain on board and face the moment together.

She failed me on the paper.

She also insisted that we divide up and share what was in my lunch
bags with other members of the class. I had leftover chicken cacciatore.
What I got to eat was half of a PJ&Balogna. Eewww.

That was my first encounter with the social agenda in the schools.

I know you'll be shocked to know that I vociferously objected to her
position.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson June 21st 11 08:49 PM

As opposed to?

D Peter Maus wrote:
I remember in 1958, reading "A Night To Remember" as part of a class
project, and writing a paper on it to be read to the class. The teacher
was surprised by my choice of material. Hell, it had a boat on the
cover...enough for me.

The only honor, in fact the only DUTY of those selfish individuals,
would have been to die with their shipmates to face what may come
toether, rather than to be so self centered as to board the boats to
survive the wreck.

She failed me on the paper.

She also insisted that we divide up and share what was in my lunch
bags with other members of the class. I had leftover chicken cacciatore.
What I got to eat was half of a PJ&Balogna. Eewww.

That was my first encounter with the social agenda in the schools.

OMG, Your teacher was a commie. You should have reported her to the School
Board, the PTA, the committe on unamerican affairs, the teacher's union,
etc.

:-)

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Making your enemy reliant on software you support is the best revenge.

BDK[_7_] June 21st 11 08:58 PM

As opposed to?

In article , says...

[...]

PB and.....Yuck! What kind of sick parent would give that to their kid?

That was my first encounter with the social agenda in the schools.

I know you'll be shocked to know that I vociferously objected to her
position.

It wasn't "the social agenda", you just had an insane teacher.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

dave June 22nd 11 02:15 PM

On 06/21/2011 08:50 PM, wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:43 am, wrote:
On 06/20/2011 08:15 PM, wrote:

Any article in a newspaper going back to1920(!) is not exactly a
'scientific' piece of work . Are you still living in the past ?

I'm pretty sure electromagnetic waves were predicted and proved by 1890.

That's not exactly what that 'lecture' was all about. Rather, it
underlined the existence of "ether" .

I don't care. I was addressing the idea that 1920 is a long time ago, in
terms of research. There's no such thing as "aether". Magnetic lines of
force exist around magnets and energized conductors. They require no medium.

John Smith[_7_] June 22nd 11 03:25 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined by mainstreamFUD-masters

On 6/22/2011 1:55 AM, HVAC wrote:

Why do you god believers have such a hard-on for ether?

Is it because neither actually exists? Is that it?

No.

It is because they you have to look like you, a complete moron, to deny
this is all a creation of a creator, and something can exist within
nothing ...

Such doesn't bother complete idiots ... others can't bring themselves to
do it ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 22nd 11 03:35 PM

On 6/22/2011 1:55 AM, HVAC wrote:

Why do you god believers have such a hard-on for ether?

Is it because neither actually exists? Is that it?

No.

It is because they would have to be willing to look like you, a complete
moron, to deny this is all a creation of a creator, and something can
exist within nothing ... it takes a mind of certain capabilities to be
able to use logic and reason, and allowing the individual(s) in question
the ability to conventionalize the complexities ... to realize what
platforms are necessary to set this all in motion, to have it in
existence ...

To morons, the answer is simple, "It all just happened." And, "It just
did it on its' own." Such doesn't bother complete idiots ... indeed,
this serves as good enough explanation to them, works on children and
retards too, and for good reasons!

It is obvious, Einstein was on to something ...

Regards,
JS

Colanth June 22nd 11 04:07 PM

As opposed to?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:08:23 -0500, Free Lunch
wrote:

It wasn't "the social agenda", you just had an insane teacher.

Insane religious teacher.

But they were allowed to do that back when. Teaching religious belief
in public schools wasn't only allowed, it was completely legal. (And
if you were a different religion than the one being taught to your
kids, that was tough. Move.)
--
A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. - Wilde

American June 22nd 11 04:56 PM

On Jun 22, 7:35*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/22/2011 1:55 AM, HVAC wrote:

[...]

If an aetherist really wanted to throw an iron in the fire, he could
validate himself first by claiming that Einstein's Theory of
Relativity is not a Law, but just a theory. In that sense, a theory
cannot be proven. But there are other ways of stating the formula:
E=m_e(c^2)=lambda_e(W_k)(W_x)=e(W_x), where lambda_e represents the
wavelength of the electron, W_k represents the wave intrinsic to the
particle (or to the linear momentum carried by the massfree particle,
usu. equal to de Broglie's pilot or group wave, with W_x representing
the particle, or "extrinsic" to momentum, that is analogous to de
Broglie's phase wave, and "e" representing the charge of the
electron).

Thus the Einstein equation offers only the electromagnetic portion of
mass-energy, and must be taken into consideration with the fine
structure of the mass-energy, as the fine structure relates to the
condensate of the "aether", and not the electromagnetic field.

Enter scalar electromagnetics, where the electron represents a
spherical standing wave with an "in" portion and "out" portion. Each
of their "potential" amplitudes are actually infinite at the center of
the spherical standing wave, but when both opposites are forced to
combine, they form a standing wave of finite amplitude. That amplitude
is a scalar, and not an electromagnetic vector.

Thus the speed of light is not so much a barrier as it is a speed of
energy exchange.

American

"Feynman died in 1988 before his partner John Wheeler met
Peter Lynds who is now promoting an ancient Greek theory
on Infinity."

- The Brodericks, on the movie "Infinity - Feynman"

John Smith[_7_] June 22nd 11 05:12 PM

On 6/22/2011 8:56 AM, American wrote:
On Jun 22, 7:35 am, John wrote:
On 6/22/2011 1:55 AM, HVAC wrote:

[...]

The truth is open to the eyes ...

"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It
takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite
direction." -- Albert Einstein

In a truly empty box, there is no room -- there is no "space", only an
idiot could possibly call any container "empty" which contains
"spacetime" or the ether, there simply would be nothing to hold the
sides, top and bottom apart!

You fall prey to the same mistake most make, if your ideas have been in
error long enough, they become truth! However, on close examination,
that is false, in itself ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] June 22nd 11 05:20 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined bymains...

Certain Radio Frequencies travel through the Earth too.U.S.Navy has, or
used to have, such a system.I read about that in one of my Popular
Science snail mail magazines back in the 1960s.I also snail subscribe to
Popular Mechanics magazine, maybe that article I read was in one of my
1960s Popular Mechanics magazines.That was a million years ago, so I
don't exactly remember which magazine it was in.
cuhulin, mit dur foggy memory

[email protected] June 22nd 11 06:16 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined bymainst...

Toxic Seawater Fraud.
http://buythetruth.wordpress.com/200...seawater-fraud
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 22nd 11 06:25 PM

On 6/22/2011 10:16 AM, wrote:
Toxic Seawater Fraud.
http://buythetruth.wordpress.com/200...seawater-fraud
cuhulin

As is obvious ...

On a scale which would measure the toxic garbage, sewage, engine
exhausts, man made chemicals, drug, etc., carbon dioxide would NOT even
register ...

I think the "smart criminals" in government are highly aware of this, so
they have devised a FALSE PROBLEM to use as an excuse to tax us on, it
is a non-problem which needs no fix, nor could a "successful" one ever
be devised ... therefore, it is just an excuse for another permanent tax
and the theft of the citizens monies ... gee, really, we have enough of
those ...

Regards,
JS