Old June 1st 11, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

Default RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --All audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.
--
Death is just the ultimate expression of radical solipsism.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
.... as shame, really ...

Regards,
JS

Old June 1st 11, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.
--
Death is just the ultimate expression of radical solipsism.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

Regards,
JS

Old June 2nd 11, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.
--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Old June 2nd 11, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hollywood, (not to be confused with Hollywood,Florida) La La Land
(California) doesn't confuse me.They are a bunch of libturds.
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 11, 04:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.
Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.
--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Shoot it first, then laugh. John Smith needs to lighten up, take a
breath and if need be, fart before his head explodes.

There's no place in this universe as having nothing, so there's no way
of ever knowing how photons and radio waves propagate through absolute
nothing.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 2nd 11, 05:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Old June 2nd 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Radio Waves are very happy to traverse the Universe.ET Phoned Home.

Above Suspicion movie on the TCM channel right now.I just now figured
out who Joan Crawford looked like, Boris Karloft.
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 11, 05:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

Most K-12s are not wise enough to find or much less utilize Google
Groups or these Usenet/newsgroups. Home schooling (always sequestered
inside a cave) might explain Warhol. John Smith may have skipped a
few grades, but at least his interpretation of nothing seems
reasonable enough.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 2nd 11, 06:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2011 7:54 PM, Colanth wrote:

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.
--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Yes, apparently, with no understanding of the underlying laws and rules,
that is all which is available to you.

Regards,
JS
Old June 2nd 11, 06:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

--
Choose heaven for climate, hell for society. - Mark Twain

Easy, the "internet" was ARPANET and funded by DARPA under the
department of defense when I worked for various contractors and lawrence
livermore labs., back in the late 70s and early 80s.

An interesting historical fact is, the first packets ever to be
exchanged over the ARPANET (later to become "the internet") happened in
late 1969.

It the 1980's it was beginning to be made available to certain uses in
the public sector, and was eventually transferred over into the main
public domain -- most here probably had their first exposure to it
sometime in the 1990s, it they were old enough then and had access to a
computer.

Although the original users of the internet (ARPANET) were government,
government contractors and academic institutions, more data is now
exchanged by these institutions using the net than ever before.

USENET was started up around 1979-80 based on UUCP (UNIX TO UNIX COPY
PROTOCOL) and came out of bell labs, my first exposure/use of it was in
1980.

You only got to use the internet when the people I worked for were
pretty much done with it and wanted it made available to you ... again,
you even have the basic facts of that WRONG! Back then, we didn't allow
people like you access!

I have watched all of this, I can tell you, just like slum neighborhoods
and ghettos are created when you allow certain classes of people to
enter them, so has gone USENET and the internet ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

Regards,
JS