Old June 4th 11, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

Recycled? One of Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs tee vee programs.He was riding
with a guy who collects soiled diapers.They washed and cleaned those
nasty diapers to be used over and over again.Cloth diapers, that was the
kind of diapers myself and my brother and sisters had when we were
babies.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 04:51 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On Jun 3, 11:34*pm, joeturn wrote:
On Jun 3, 11:23*pm, Iarnrod wrote:

On Jun 3, 4:21*am, joeturn wrote:

On Jun 3, 12:42*am, "Scout"

wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 3, 12:39 wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:35 pm, wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:51 am, joeturn wrote:

On Jun 1, 11:37 pm, joeturn wrote:

On Jun 1, 11:13 pm, wrote:

On Jun 1, 11:01 pm, joeturn wrote:

On May 6, 3:32 pm, Jah Wobble wrote:

John Smith wrote:
On 5/6/2011 11:22 AM, John Smith wrote:

*...
Burnt off in 15 minutes!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!

Well, I am with you, I frequently laugh at anything
FEMA/NIST says, also

However, I do believe they are right on, at least, this
single point:

"It is highly unlikely that jet fuel was present to
generate such
explosions especially on lower floors, and long after the
planes hit the
buildings. Dr. Shyam Sunder, Lead Investigator for NIST
stated: "The jet
fuel probably burned out in less than 10 minutes.” (Field,
2005) *On the
other hand, pre-positioned explosives provide a plausible
and simple
explanation for the observations, satisfying Occam’s razor
(Jones,
2005). *Thus, it cannot be said that “no evidence” can be
found for the
use of explosives. *This serious matter needs to be treated
as a
plausible scientific hypothesis and thoroughly
investigated."

Fire up google and see how many disagree with Dr. Shyam
Sunder!

Like you, he is a retard if you think we tossed the trade
center, the
pentagon, and the plane in PA, faked the moon landing, and
etc..
* Yer a retard, get over it.- Hide quoted text -

So you believe in fairy tales? Man has never survived a trip to
the
moon.You saw the lunar modual on TV(just like the cartooned
planes
hitting the buildings),now explain how they docked the lunar
modual
and got into the splash down modual!

Its television not reality!

We tossed the Titanic,the Lusiatania,the Murrah Building,Pearl
Harbor,ect why not the rest?- Hide quoted text -

What cartooned planes are you referring to ?- Hide quoted text -

The planes on TV that noone at the scene saw .The ones they
spliced(overlayed) onto the live feeds on 911 at the precise momets
hoodwink the audience into believing they were real! A few live
feeds
did not have the overlay and published the view without planes!
They
even hologramed the south tower plane hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...ted-Hidequoted...
-

Also notice the sound of the plane in flight keeps playing after it
crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.- Hide
quoted text -

The sound of the plane keeps playing ? What are talking about ??? Why
do you propagate disinformation ???

Because he is a liar. That's what liars do.- Hide quoted text -

That is very poor alibi .

Yea, but he's a very poor liar too.- Hide quoted text -

This is because I have never lied!

WrongTurnJoe, you have ONLY lied!!- Hide quoted text -

The problem is you cant proove I've lied everything,Ive said has been
documented as the truth and your shill job is about to end because you
cant herd the people away from reality anymore so your as useless as
tits on a boar hog!

Its like trying to find one thing in the NIST report that is fact and
not fiction,you cant name just one thing Nist got right same as you
cant find anything I've said to be a lie!

Best for you to change your name and start handing out resumes!- Hide quoted text -

Lamerod if you drink more lithium you might not have to commit
suicide! However that is like saying Hitlers Flouride was added to
the drinking water to prevent tooth decay. Well Francis the Dentist
(deadrat)has stated it has not helped in preventing tooth decay.

Francis the Talking Horse can also throw her voice; If you ask her how
many ears of corn she wants and walk to her rear end she will answer :
Afeww

So I would not hesitate to say it probably will increase the amount of
suicides.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-news...h-lithium.html
Old June 4th 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wayyyyyy back many Moons ago, little boys wore dresses.I have a book
floatin around here somewhere about that.

I have some wimmins clothes I bought at Goodwill.I don't wear them
though, I only like to have them hanging around in my house.I have some
dolls too, I thought my sister would want them.They are to good to throw
away, so I keep them too.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember Francis the talking Horse, and Mr.Ed.Mr.Ed was a Zebra.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Haley vs. Napolitano on WETBACKS.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308557

It's on youtube.I don't do youtube.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 05:37 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

John Smith wrote:
[...]

spliced(overlayed) onto the live feeds on 911 at the precise momets to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...Hidequotedtext -

Also notice the sound of the plane in flight keeps playing after it
crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.- Hide quoted text -

The sound of the plane keeps playing ? What are talking about ??? Why
do you propagate disinformation ???- Hide quoted text -

watch and listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g- Hide quoted text -

I listened and saw (in REAL LIFE) . On Sept. 11, 2001 . In case you
are wondering -- the smell of dead people is not very pleasant ,
especially after they have been discovered several weeks after that
date . The acrid , smoking air was persistent for months, by the way ,
all over downtown .You can take your fairytales elsewhere , not here .
And that's the way it is . NYC .
Old June 4th 11, 05:50 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On Jun 3, 6:31*am, joeturn wrote:
On Jun 3, 12:46*am, wrote:

On Jun 3, 12:42*am, "Scout"

wrote:
wrote in message

John Smith wrote:
[...]

That was quite obvious right away !- Hide quoted text -

When you finally except that Christopher Columbus was a sham and realy
Vlad *I *SLAVE *the 4th,you wil be ready for reality.
Command sense will kick in and you will slowly awaken from your
trance!

The CIA monarh project,HAARPs mind altering EMFs,Monsantos genetically
altered foods,poisons sprayed by Chemtrails and hitlers flouride in
your drinking water has taken its toll on you.- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid I just don't follow your train of thought . Shall we go
back and determine and ascertain who is this Vlad I slave the 4th ?
Old June 4th 11, 06:35 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

John Smith wrote:
[...]

And that's the way it is . NYC .- Hide quoted text -

No cadaver dogs alerted to dead people and your the only one that has
said there was the smell of death there!

I listened and saw as much as you did and was nowhere around the
stinch of NYC.It smells like that often when the garbage men go on
strike,I'm told!

Most of the Government officials knew in advance the buildings were
going to be brought down by demolitions and that this would bring
about multiple law suits over asbestos exposure so the fake terrorist
attack got the job done! The builds were schedualed to be taken down
and rebuilt because they were about to collapse on their own due to
Galvanic Corrosion.The shelacked asbestos coating to counter the
galvanic corrosion was a **** poor idea by Brown & Root,as the salt
water saturated the shalacked asbestos and in aided the galvanic
corrosion prosess.

The electrolysis of the connection of different metals metals ate up
the bonding agent in the concrete floors thus they turned to dustwhen
jolted!

I'm sure there were some people that were killed in the demolitions
but the buildings were evacuated and roped off befor the first bomb
went off in the north tower said to be a plane,so silverstien could
cash in on his insider trading$$$$

This is what it smells like when the fat lady sings!

http://www.bushstole04.com/911/statute.htm

What do the Statue of Liberty and WTC Towers have in common?

http://100777.com/node/1074

The Statue of Liberty had to be repaired due to galvanic corrosion in
air. Not what most think is possible but in ocean environments, very
possible. Normally galvanic corrosion is only a factor in an
electrolyte such as sea water and the stern drive on the boat - having
steel and aluminum components - erodes, turns brittle and snap - it
fails - if electrolytic grounding plates are not installed.

"""The galvanic reaction between iron and copper was originally
mitigated by insulating copper from the iron framework using an
asbestos cloth soaked in shellac. However, the integrity and sealing
property of this improvised insulator broke down over the many years
of exposure to high levels of humidity normal in a marine environment.
The insulating barrier became a sponge that kept the salted water
present as a conductive electrolyte, forming a crude electrochemical
cell as and Volta had discovered a century earlier."""

In 1989 - there were plans to erect scaffolding and disassemble the
WTC towers and rebuild them. Cost projection was around $5.6 billion.
One of the architects shows up to work one day and the MIB's were
there - had confiscated all of the plans, specs, details, etc for WTC.
They even confiscated their office cubicles and had tape on the floor
outlining where they went.

Reason - the exterior cast aluminum WTC panels had been directly
connected to the steel superstructure of the building, thus causing
galvanic corrosion. In short, the "life cycle" of the WTC was not 200
- 300 years, more like 30 years or so.

The exterior skin of the building - in being aluminum and connected
directly to the super structure - was making the building weaker every
day.

That could explain why there appears to be explosives set only about
every 25 floors. Once the failure started, the brittleness of welds,
rivets, bolts, etc would fail much easier as the loads became
progressively greater on the way down.

That same process would also explain why the concrete was "powderized"
over time because electrolytic processes weaken concrete too by
"debonding" the Portland that causes concrete to bond in the first
place. However, bear in mind that the "concrete floors" were not load
bearing reinforced concrete. They were supported by what was a
weakening by the day superstructure and cross members.

There was a 1989 meeting and the folks at the architectural firm Emory
Roth, the project architect that took over after the design architects
completed the conceptual drawings that had their office, records,
plans and specs seized - were told that the $5.6 billion "take it
down, rebuild it" project was cancelled and in about "10-12 years"
they would "blow it up and start over". Consider that - and consider
that NYC and the US Govt could not stand the global embarrassment of
being so stupid or negligent that they did not consider the effects of
galvanic corrosion on the superstructure. That is structural design
101 in architectural school and why they want architects to take
physics and chemistry for Christ's sake. I did.

I am an architect by the way, quit practicing in 1988.

http://www.npl.co.uk/ncs/docs/the_el...rosion_figures

http://www.npl.co.uk/ncs/docs/the_el..._corrosion.pdf

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Aircraft/galvdefi.htm see bimetallic
corrosion to get to the two links above

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Lan...tue-saddle.htm

Guess what?

The fat lady HAS SUNG. You know, the one in New York Harbor with the
torch of Liberty and Freedom held high.

I want to find the sick ******* that thought it would be a cute idea
to have close to 3,000 in the building and use that as an excuse to go
take on a whole new energy policy, war policy, and lining the pockets
of just certain people.

I think a Statute of Liberty hanging for that person would be most
appropriate.

best regards,

Patmos Nanotechnologies, LLC

Karl W. B. Schwarz President, Chief Executive Officer

Old June 4th 11, 06:42 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On Jun 4, 12:50*am, wrote:
On Jun 3, 6:31*am, joeturn wrote:

On Jun 3, 12:46*am, wrote:

On Jun 3, 12:42*am, "Scout"

John Smith wrote:
[...]

back and determine and ascertain who is this Vlad I slave the 4th ?- Hide quoted text -

No just read this!

http://yahushua.net/babylon/liberty/pagan_statue.htm

For the No Clickers it reads like this!

IS THE STATUE OF LIBERTY PAGAN?

What is the history and origin of the famed "Statue of Liberty"?
Is it so innocent as millions assume? There is much more to this
story than most believe. It is time we pulled aside the cloak, and
took a good look at the real facts, and what they mean for us,
today. You might be shocked to know the deception that has
been pulled over the eyes of the American people!

William F. Dankenbring

It is very interesting that the great symbol that is situated in the
harbor of New York City, the Statue of Liberty, is a woman carrying a
torch. As we saw in a previous issue of Prophecy Flash, New York City
itself represents the city of "modern Babylon the great." Just like
its predecessor of olden days, modern New York is the finanical hub
and capital of the world. It is the center of American and multi-
national finance, marketing, and the location of the headquarters of
the United Nations.

Looking at the prophecies of the end-time Babylon in the book of
Revelation, we find that it is associated with a "woman." In fact, she
is called a "woman," and the prophet Isaiah speaks of her as "the
daughter of Babylon." In Revelation we read:

". . . I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names
of
blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. . . And upon her
forehead
was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE
MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"
(Rev.17:3-5).

And in chapter 18 we read, further:

"And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven,
having
great power . . . And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying,
Babylon
the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of
demons, and the
hold of every foul spirit . . . For all nation have drunk of the wine
of the wrath
of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed
fornication with
her, and the MERCHANTS of the earth are waxed rich through the
abundance
of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come
out of
her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye
receive not of
her plagues" (Rev.18:1-4).

When we read all the facts, we discover that there are three
components of modern "Babylon." It is a major world city and sea port
of modern commerce and trade -- a "mighty city" (Rev.18:10-11). It is
also a great religious system which dominates the world, and which is
pagan at heart, teaching involvement with the politics of this world,
abominable doctrines and spiritual fornication (Rev.17:3-4), and which
is responsible for the martyrdom and death of many of YHWH's true
saints (Rev.17:6). The third component of this modern "Babylon" is the
great World Empire which it rides and rules --called the "Beast" in
Revelation (see Rev.17:3, 8). The female Babylon is a great harlot or
whore (Rev.17:16) which governs a "Beast" Empire which possesses
"seven heads and ten horns" (Rev.17:3).

The Daughter of Babylon

The prophet Isaiah tells us more about this symbiotic relationship. He
writes of the modern "daughter" of ancient Babylon, thusly:

"Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on
the
ground: there is no throne, O DAUGHTER of the Chaldeans: for thou
shalt no more be called tender and delicate. . . Thy nakedness shall
be uncovered,
yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not
meet thee
as a man. . . . And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that
thou didst
not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter
end of it.
Wherefore, hear now this, thou that art given to PLEASURES, that
dwellest
CARELESSLY, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me;
shall no sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children.
But these
two things shall come to thee in a moment in ONE DAY, the loss of
children
and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the
multitude
of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
For thou
hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy
wisdom
and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; thou shalt not know from
whence it
riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to
put it off,
and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not
know . . .
Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall
not deliver
themselves from the power of the flame [nuclear holocaust] . . . Thus
shall they
be unto thee with whom thou hast labored, even thy MERCHANTS, from
thy
youth; they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save
thee" (Isaiah
47:1-15).

New York City has been a merchant capital from its inception, from the
time it was first settled by Dutch traders and called "New Amsterdam."
From the time it was first settled, it was a place of rampant
enterprise and merchandising, and grew to symbolize the entreprenurial
spirit of America.

The world at large is totally ignorant of the occult symbolism which
lies behind the famed statue of liberty which sits astride the harbor
of New York, symbolizing its true inner character and purpose. The
sculptor who made the great statue was Italian. His name was Auguste
Bertholdi. His work was greatly influenced by the ancient sculptor
Phidias who made gigantic statues of the ancient goddesses,
particularly Athena, the "goddess of wisdom" and Nemesis (another name
for Venus), a goddess who held a cup in her right hand. Before
beginning the statue of liberty project, Bertholdi was seeking a
commission to construct a giant statue of the goddess "Isis," the
Egyptian Queen of Heaven, to overlook the Suez canal. The statue of
Isis was to be of "a robed woman holding aloft a torch" (Statue of
Liberty: 1st Hundred Years, Bernard Weisberger, p.30, quoted in Beyond
Babylon, James Lloyd, p.103).

The Masonic Connection

Bertholdi never made the statue of Isis for the Suez canal -- but it
seems obvious that he made it after all, fulfilling his life's
ambition, when he constructed the Statue of Liberty for the United
States!

Writes James Lloyd in Beyond Babylon:

"Auguste Bertholdi was a member of the cultic Masonic Lodge in Paris,
`. . . secret international brotherhood linked to the ancient builders
of th pyramids
and the cathedrals' [quoted from Statue of Liberty, by Weisberger];
and as a result,
fellow members of the mysterious order of Masons `. . . were
frequently involved
with the creation of the structure, and the various ceremonies that
were dedicated
to it' [ibid., p.44]. For example, the pedestal was built by another
mason named
Richard Hunt, and the design came from his study of `. . . pyramids,
zigurrats, and
other . . . styles' [Statue of Liberty video]. You'll recall The Tower
of Babel was
a ziggurat; and of course, the Statue of Liberty is actually a
tower" (Beyond
Babylon, p.103).

As the obelisk was completed in the 1880's, a number of American
clergymen were upset that a "pagan goddess" was being placed on
American soil. The Masonic Lodge, in the meantime, kept a low profile
to avoid unnecessary controversy, just as they did when they planned
the Washington monument, another Egyptian obelisk symbolizing the rays
of the Egyptian god shining down and enlightening mankind.

The Masons, of course, trace the origin of their secret society back
to king Solomon, and from him back to ancient Egypt. Says Alexander
Hislop in his magnificent book The Two Babylons, concerning the
origins of Masonry:

"It is admitted that the secret system of Free Masonry was originally
founded
on the MYSTERIES OF THE EGYPTIAN ISIS, THE GODDESS-MOTHER,
OR WIFE OF OSIRIS. But what could have led to the union of a Masonic
body with these Mysteries, had they not had particular reference to
architecture,
and had the god who was worshipped in them not been celebrated for his
success
in perfecting the arts of forification and building. Now, if such were
the case,
considering the relation in which, as we have already seen, Egypt
stood to Baby-
lon, who would naturally be looked up to there as the great patron of
the Masonic
art? The strong presumption is, that NIMROD [the arch-rebel against
Elohim -- Gen.
10:8-10] must have been the man. He was the first that ganed fame in
this way.
As the child of the Babylonian goddess-mother, he was worshipped, as
we have
seen, in the character of Ala mahozim, `The god of fortifications.'
Osiris, in like
manner, the child of the EGYPTIAN MADONNA, was equally celebrated as
`the
strong chief of the buildings.' This strong chief of the buildings was
originally
worshipped in Egypt with every physical characteristic of
Nimrod" (Hislop, The
Two Babylons, p.43).

As Hislop shows, Isis is the Egyptian name for the Babylonian goddess
Ishtar, who is also the same as Athena (Greece), Minerva (Egypt and
Greece), Astarte (Syria), Cybele (Rome), Ashtoreth (Israel), and Diana
(Ephesus). This statue of the pagan Madonna, the Statue of "Liberty,"
is a statue of this same ancient pagan "Queen of Heaven," the wife of
Nimrod, or Semiramis!

Goddess Diana of the Ephesians

The worship of this pagan goddess caused no small persecution for the
true believers of the first century. Paul and his entourage, preaching
the true gospel about the Messiah and the Kingdom of YHWH, in the city
of Ephesus, ran smack into the powerful Diana cult, and were hauled
before the authorities of the city. We read in the book of Acts:

"And the same time there arose no small stir about that way. For a
certain man,
a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small
gain unto
the craftsmen; whom he called together with the workmen of like
occupation, and
said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth. Moreover ye
see and hear,
that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul
hath persuaded
and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are
made with
hands: So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at
nought; but also that
the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her
magnificence should
be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth. And when they
heard these
sayings, they were filled with wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is
Diana of the
Ephesians. And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having
caught Gaius
and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they
rushed with
one accord into the theatre. . . . And they drew Alexander out of the
multitude, the
Jews putting him forward. And Alexander beckoned with the hand, and
would
have made his defence unto the people. But when they knew he was a
Jew, all
with one voice about the space of two hours cried out, Great is Diana
of the
Ephesians" (see Acts 19:23-41).

Who was this Diana, the goddess whose followers hated the true people
of YHWH, and threatened Paul and his followers and helpers?

The First World Kingdom After the Flood

The story goes back to an ancient king and arch-apostate, by the name
of "Nimrod." Nimrod established the first "world kingdom" after the
Flood. We read: "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one
[TYRANT] in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before YHWH: wherefore
it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before YHWH. And the
beginning of his kingdom was BABEL . . ." (Gen.10:8-10). Nimrod was a
"mighty hunter against YHWH," which is the real meaning of the Hebrew
word translated "before" in this verse.

Nimrod, in beginning his kingdom, sought to become known as the
Liberator, or Emancipator, or "Deliverer," of mankind, taking the
titles of the true Messiah to himself. Nimrod began to be known as
"Phoroneus," which has several meanings. One signifies the "Apostate,"
truly what Nimrod was. However, it also means, "Emanipator," or "one
who sets free," or gives liberty." Nimrod "delivered" the masses of
people from the "fear of YHWH," from the worship of the true Elohim,
and proclaimed his form of paganized "liberty" to the people, his
paganized teachings setting people free from the laws of YHWH. The
term "apostate" itself means "to cast off." Nimrod was the original
"man of sin" who "cast off" the laws of YHWH, and rebelled against the
Most High (compare II Thess.2:1-10). Says Hislop, the name "Phoroneus"
comes from "Pharo, also pronounced Pharang, or Pharong, `to cast off,
to make naked, to apostatise, to set free.'"

Nimrod's Wife and Consort

But Nimrod has a consort, a woman, a "harlot-mother," who became
deified with him -- his mother-wife Semiramis. One of her names under
which she was worshipped was "Feronia" in Rome, the goddess of
liberty. Says Alexander Hislop:

"The Sabine goddess Feronia had evidently a relation to Phooroneus, as
the
`Emancipator.' She was believed to be THE `GODDESS OF LIBERTY,'
because at Terracina slaves were emancipated in her temple. . . . The
Chaldee
meaning of the name `Fernonia,' strikingly confirms this conclusion.
Her
contemplar divinity, who was worshipped along with her in a grove,
was, like
Ninus, a youthful divinity. He was regarded as the `youthful
Jupiter'" (p.52).

As we said earlier, another name for Semiramis or "Isis" was Cybele in
Rome. As Nimrod was the "god of fortifications," so she was also an
architectural deity -- the "goddess of fortifications." This version
of the goddess is universally represented as wearing a crown of
towers, like the Statue of Liberty! Alexander Hislop writes:

"But of the existence of a goddess of fortifications, everyone knows
that there
is the amplest evidence. That goddess is Cybele, who is universally
represented
with a mural or TURRETED CROWN, OR WITH A FORTIFICATION ON
HER HEAD. Why was Rhea or Cybele thus represented? Ovid . . . says,
why
the STATUE OF CYBELE WORE A CROWN OF TOWERS was, `because
she first erected them in cities.' The first city in the world after
the flood (from
whence the commencement of the world itself was often dated) that had
towers
and encompassing walls was BABYLON; and Ovid himself tells us that it
was
SEMIRAMIS, the first queen of that city, who was believed to have
`surrounded
Babylon with a wall of brick.' Semiramis, then, the first DEIFIED
QUEEN
of that city and TOWER [the Tower of Babel] whose top was intended to
reach
unto heaven, must have been the PROTOTYPE of the goddess who `first
made
towers in cities'" (p.30).

Diana of the Ephesians was this same dame -- the goddess of towers --
the original Semiramis, wife of Nimrod. Says Hislop,

"When we look at the Ephesian Diana, we find evidence to the very
same
effect. . . the Epesian Diana . . . was represented with all the
attributes of
the MOTHER OF THE GODS, and, as the Mother of the gods, she wore a
TURRETED CROWN, such as no one can contemplate without being forcibly
reminded of the TOWER OF BABEL. Now this TOWER-BEARING DIANA
is by an ancient scholiast expressly identified with SEMIRAMIS. When,
therefore, we remember that the Rhea or Cybele, the tower-bearing
goddess, was,
in point of fact, a Babylonian goddess, and that Semiramis, when
deified, was
worshipped under the name of Rhea, there will remain I think, no doubt
as to the
personal identify of the `godddess of fortifications" (Hislop, p.
30-31).

This pagan licentious queen of vice and prostitution, infamous for her
flagrant wanton spirit, was the original "tower woman." The very same
goddess, known as Ashtoreth, which is cognately related to Ishtar and
Astarte, the "Queen of Heaven" and "Mother of God" of the pagans, the
original "Madonna" and "Celestial Virgin" (although she was no
virgin!), was the pagan prototype of the "Virgin Mary" or "Madonna" of
the Roman Catholic Church.

"Tower Woman"

The name "Ashtoreth" itself contains the syllable "tor" [tau resh, or
TR in Hebrew] which means "to be round," or to "surround," suggesting
a structure of a wall, or turret. "Ash-turrit" literally means the
"woman that made the encompasing wall," and the "tor" in Ashtoreth can
signify "tower." In other words, Ashtoreth, Ishtar, or our modern
EASTER or Eas-tor literally means TOWER WOMAN!

Does this description really fit the "Statue of Liberty" towering on
an island in New York harbor, at the mouth of the Hudson River?

The Babylonian heritage of the "Statue of Liberty" should come as no
real surprise to YHWH's people. Her identity is written in her shape.
She stands on a base patterned after the Babylonian stepped-pyramids,
or zigurrats, of old -- which themselves were designed by the "tower"
woman Semiramis and her architects. She stands literally on a base
patterned after the tower of Babel! She wears a turreted crown, like
Rhea, Cybele, Diana, and the pagan goddesses who were counterparts of
Semiramis. She stands as a universal symbol of "liberty," apart from
the laws and commandments of YHWH. She represents the "emanicpation"
of mankind, and "immigration" and "unity" and the coming together of
many races to become one universal mankind, all peoples coming
together to one land, uniting the nations as "one," with one
language.

This is exactly what ancient Nimrod and Semiramis tried to do at the
original "Tower of Babel," but El-Shaddai defeated their attempt by
scattering the nations and confounding their languages (Gen.11:1-9).

A New Look at the "Statue of Liberty"

Consider for a moment: The "Statue of Liberty," standing on Liberty
Island, is one of the largest statues ever made. Its proper name is
"Liberty Enlightening the World." The statue represents a proud woman,
standing on a huge pedestal, with her right arm extended, holding high
a flaming torch. A turreted crown with huge spikes symbolizing the
rays of the sun rests on her head. At her feet is a broken shackle
symbolizing the overthrow of "tyranny." The statue stands 151 feet in
height, weighs about 100 tons, and stands on a Babylonia style tower
which is 154 feet high.

In her poem "The New Colossus," Emma Lazarus calls the "Statue of
Liberty" the "Mother of Exiles." But the truth is, she is the "Mother
of harlots andabominations of the earth" (Rev.17:5). The liberty she
promises is slavery to this world's system.

El-Shaddai abhors this world's evil system, based on the system begun
in ancient Babylon by Nimrod and Semiramis. New York City, the modern
Babylon, and banking capital of the world, home of Wall Street, and
every wicked vice and every financial fraud and deceit, is the symbol
of this world's system of financial enslavement and captivity. It is
only fitting, in a sense, that the statue of the original "Queen of
Heaven," the "goddess of fortifications," the Queen-Mother of Babylon,
also known as Isis, Cybele, Feronia, Ishtar, Astarte, Ashtoreth, and
Easter, should sit astride an island at the mouth of her world-renown
harbor, beckoning to the world, "Come hither."

But El-Shaddai, our Father in heaven, says, to the contrary, "Flee
fornication" with this world's evil and corrupt system of rebellion
against El-Shaddai and His laws (I Cor.6:18). Paul says, "Be not
unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
darkness? What concord hath the Messiah with Belial? or what part hath
he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple
of YHWH with idols? for YE are the temple of the living Elohim: as
YHWH hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be
their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Wherefore COME OUT FROM
AMONG THEM, and be ye SEPARATE, saith YHWH, and touch not the unclean
thing [or crooked business deal, or pagan doctrine or practice!]; and
I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my
sons and daughters, saith YHWH Almighty" (II Cor.6:14-18).

To come out from it we must first of all identify it. Babylon stands
identified -- and the statue to the Babylonian Queen of Heaven, known
as the Statue of Liberty, also stands revealed! May YHWH help us to
"Come out of Babylon" in every way!

More about the Statue of Liberty

Main Index

A CASE OF WHODUNIT! joeturn Shortwave 66 May 15th 11 05:05 PM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 8th 11 02:13 AM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 7th 11 06:20 PM
K!MAN Has a Case ... Morris Antenna 3 September 19th 05 01:11 PM
PRO-82 case? starman Scanner 1 February 6th 05 08:48 PM