Old June 2nd 11, 04:01 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On May 6, 3:32*pm, Jah Wobble wrote:
John Smith wrote:
On 5/6/2011 11:22 AM, John Smith wrote:

*...
Burnt off in 15 minutes!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!

Well, I am with you, I frequently laugh at anything FEMA/NIST says, also

However, I do believe they are right on, at least, this single point:

"It is highly unlikely that jet fuel was present to generate such
explosions especially on lower floors, and long after the planes hit the
buildings. Dr. Shyam Sunder, Lead Investigator for NIST stated: "The jet
fuel probably burned out in less than 10 minutes.” (Field, 2005) *On the
other hand, pre-positioned explosives provide a plausible and simple
explanation for the observations, satisfying Occam’s razor (Jones,
2005). *Thus, it cannot be said that “no evidence” can be found for the
use of explosives. *This serious matter needs to be treated as a
plausible scientific hypothesis and thoroughly investigated."

Fire up google and see how many disagree with Dr. Shyam Sunder!

Like you, he is a retard if you think we tossed the trade center, the
pentagon, and the plane in PA, faked the moon landing, and etc..
* Yer a retard, get over it.- Hide quoted text -

So you believe in fairy tales? Man has never survived a trip to the
moon.You saw the lunar modual on TV(just like the cartooned planes
hitting the buildings),now explain how they docked the lunar modual
and got into the splash down modual!

Its television not reality!

We tossed the Titanic,the Lusiatania,the Murrah Building,Pearl
Harbor,ect why not the rest?
Old June 2nd 11, 04:13 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

John Smith wrote:
[...]

Harbor,ect why not the rest?- Hide quoted text -

What cartooned planes are you referring to ?
Old June 2nd 11, 04:37 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

John Smith wrote:
[...]

What cartooned planes are you referring to ?- Hide quoted text -

The planes on TV that noone at the scene saw .The ones they
spliced(overlayed) onto the live feeds on 911 at the precise momets to
hoodwink the audience into believing they were real! A few live feeds
did not have the overlay and published the view without planes! They
even hologramed the south tower plane hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...eature=related

Old June 2nd 11, 05:51 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

John Smith wrote:
[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...ature=related- Hide quoted text -

Also notice the sound of the plane in flight keeps playing after it
crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.
Old June 2nd 11, 06:56 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Drb...layer_embedded

Old June 2nd 11, 05:46 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...e=related-Hide quoted text -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Drb...ayer_embedded- Hide quoted text -

Hows my hotsy ****sy Lamerod this fine afternoon?
Old June 3rd 11, 05:35 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

John Smith wrote:
[...]

crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.- Hide quoted text -

The sound of the plane keeps playing ? What are talking about ??? Why
do you propagate disinformation ???
Old June 3rd 11, 05:39 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...ted-Hidequoted text -

Also notice the sound of the plane in flight keeps playing after it
crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.- Hide quoted text -

The sound of the plane keeps playing ? What are talking about ??? Why
do you propagate disinformation ???

Because he is a liar. That's what liars do.
Old June 3rd 11, 05:41 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXr_s...Hidequotedtext -

Also notice the sound of the plane in flight keeps playing after it
crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.- Hide quoted text -

The sound of the plane keeps playing ? What are talking about ??? Why
do you propagate disinformation ???

Because he is a liar. That's what liars do.- Hide quoted text -

That is very poor alibi .
Old June 3rd 11, 05:42 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

-

Also notice the sound of the plane in flight keeps playing after it
crashes as if it has not been effected by the sudden stop.- Hide
quoted text -

The sound of the plane keeps playing ? What are talking about ??? Why
do you propagate disinformation ???

Because he is a liar. That's what liars do.- Hide quoted text -

That is very poor alibi .

Yea, but he's a very poor liar too.

A CASE OF WHODUNIT! joeturn Shortwave 66 May 15th 11 05:05 PM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 8th 11 02:13 AM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 7th 11 06:20 PM
K!MAN Has a Case ... Morris Antenna 3 September 19th 05 01:11 PM
PRO-82 case? starman Scanner 1 February 6th 05 09:48 PM