Old June 4th 11, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

Recycled? One of Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs tee vee programs.He was riding
with a guy who collects soiled diapers.They washed and cleaned those
nasty diapers to be used over and over again.Cloth diapers, that was the
kind of diapers myself and my brother and sisters had when we were
babies.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wayyyyyy back many Moons ago, little boys wore dresses.I have a book
floatin around here somewhere about that.

I have some wimmins clothes I bought at Goodwill.I don't wear them
though, I only like to have them hanging around in my house.I have some
dolls too, I thought my sister would want them.They are to good to throw
away, so I keep them too.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember Francis the talking Horse, and Mr.Ed.Mr.Ed was a Zebra.
cuhulin

Old June 5th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 4, 12:25*am, wrote:
I remember Francis the talking Horse, and Mr.Ed.Mr.Ed was a Zebra.
cuhulin

Then you should remember Francis was a mule and Mr Ed was the
horse,But you were close!

Francis had awful breath while she spoke out the other end!

Old June 4th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Haley vs. Napolitano on WETBACKS.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308557

It's on youtube.I don't do youtube.
cuhulin

Old June 4th 11, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/3/2011 9:32 PM, wrote:
Haley vs. Napolitano on WETBACKS.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308557

It's on youtube.I don't do youtube.
cuhulin

DAMN "Nappy Headed Hoes!"

Regards,
JS

A CASE OF WHODUNIT! joeturn Shortwave 66 May 15th 11 05:05 PM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 8th 11 02:13 AM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 7th 11 06:20 PM
K!MAN Has a Case ... Morris Antenna 3 September 19th 05 01:11 PM
PRO-82 case? starman Scanner 1 February 6th 05 08:48 PM