Old June 2nd 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default KGOE-AM 1480 kHz Alex Jones @ 02:45 PDT

KGOE 1480 kHz rebroadcasting "Info-Wars"
with Alex Jones @ 02:45 PDT on 2 June 2011

S-Meter : S7+S9 and SIO 444 with good audio

KGOE-AM "News Talk Sports" 1480 kHz
1KW Nights from Eureka, CA
http://kgoe.com/
http://www.radio-locator.com/info/KGOE-AM
Old June 2nd 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 10:51*am, RHF wrote:
KGOE 1480 kHz rebroadcasting "Info-Wars"
with Alex Jones @ 02:45 PDT on 2 June 2011

S-Meter : S7+S9 and SIO 444 with good audio

KGOE-AM "News Talk Sports" 1480 kHz
1KW Nights from Eureka, CAhttp://kgoe.com/http://www.radio-locator.com/info/KGOE-AM
*.
-fyi- KGOE has been heard in far-a-way Finland
*.
Info Wars" -hosted-by- Alex Jones
Monday - Friday @ 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
WWCR Freq : 12.160 MHz ~ 12,160 kHzhttp://www.infowars.com/
*.
"Info Wars" -hosted-by- Alex Jones
Monday - Friday @ 09:00 PM - 12:00 AM CDT
WWCR Freq : 4.840 MHz ~ 4840 kHzhttp://www.infowars.com/
*.
"Info Wars" -hosted-by- Alex Jones
Sunday @ 04:00 PM - 06:00 AM CDT
WWCR Freq : 9.350 MHz ~ 9350 kHzhttp://www.infowars.com/
*.
WWCR Shortwave Radio Program Guidehttp://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.pdf
*.
~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
Grundig Satellit 800-M Radio
*.

That's pretty good skip before sunset. Nice job!
Old June 2nd 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 10:51*am, RHF wrote:
KGOE 1480 kHz rebroadcasting "Info-Wars"
with Alex Jones @ 02:45 PDT on 2 June 2011

S-Meter : S7+S9 and SIO 444 with good audio

KGOE-AM "News Talk Sports" 1480 kHz
1KW Nights from Eureka, CAhttp://kgoe.com/http://www.radio-locator.com/info/KGOE-AM

Por favore - While we're on the topic of medium wave, Do you know of
any websites that have good listings of NAm MW stations with power and
hours, formatted like the old White's Radio Log? That was such a
useful tool - I miss it.

Thanks,
Bruce
Old June 4th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default If I was still an AM DXer like I was...

On 06/03/2011 10:24 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 3, 5:32 am, wrote:

Dave, thanks for this. IIRC (and my memory could be faulty) the WRTH
discontinued this ascending frequency/callsign/TX power section for
the United States, although they have massive tons of information for
every other country. If anyone has a copy of the WRTH handy and can
verify this one way or the other, the info would be most welcome.

Bruce

www.fccinfo.com will let you search by frequency in a circular
geographic area of your choosing.
Old June 4th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 5:32 am, wrote:

Dave, thanks for this. IIRC (and my memory could be faulty) the WRTH
discontinued this ascending frequency/callsign/TX power section for the
United States, although they have massive tons of information for every
other country. If anyone has a copy of the WRTH handy and can verify
this one way or the other, the info would be most welcome.

Bruce

www.fccinfo.com will let you search by frequency in a circular
geographic area of your choosing.

I have gone back to AM DX'ing, just on John Plimmer's record! Man, I
wish that I could get the AM DX that he does! But with his radios, mine
look pathetic, i.e., mostly old tube boatanchors with a new CCrane SW,
RF-2200, DX-440.

Old June 4th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 5:32 am, *wrote:

Dave, thanks for this. *IIRC (and my memory could be faulty) the WRTH
discontinued this ascending frequency/callsign/TX power section for the
United States, although they have massive tons of information for every
other country. *If anyone has a copy of the WRTH handy and can verify
this one way or the other, the info would be most welcome.

Bruce

www.fccinfo.comwill let you search by frequency in a circular
geographic area of your choosing.

I have gone back to AM DX'ing, just on John Plimmer's record! *Man, I
wish that I could get the AM DX that he does! *But with his radios, mine
look pathetic, i.e., mostly old tube boatanchors with a new CCrane SW,
RF-2200, DX-440.

I am convinced that, more than anything else, location + antenna =
relative luck with DXing anything. With the right antenna and a quiet
locale, you can hear Alpha Centauri.
Old June 4th 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 5:32 am, *wrote:

Dave, thanks for this. *IIRC (and my memory could be faulty) the WRTH
discontinued this ascending frequency/callsign/TX power section for the
United States, although they have massive tons of information for every
other country. *If anyone has a copy of the WRTH handy and can verify
this one way or the other, the info would be most welcome.

Bruce

www.fccinfo.comwilllet you search by frequency in a circular
geographic area of your choosing.

I have gone back to AM DX'ing, just on John Plimmer's record! *Man, I
wish that I could get the AM DX that he does! *But with his radios, mine
look pathetic, i.e., mostly old tube boatanchors with a new CCrane SW,
RF-2200, DX-440.

I am convinced that, more than anything else, location + antenna =
relative luck with DXing anything. *With the right antenna and a quiet
locale, you can hear Alpha Centauri.- Hide quoted text -

What language(s) does Alpha Centauri use for their 'broadcasts' ?
Old June 4th 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 3, 5:32 am, *wrote:

[...]

They [AC] Transmit in their very own version of
'DRM' : They Call It "Earther Noise" ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old June 6th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 5:32 am, wrote:

Dave, thanks for this. IIRC (and my memory could be faulty) the WRTH
discontinued this ascending frequency/callsign/TX power section for the
United States, although they have massive tons of information for every
other country. If anyone has a copy of the WRTH handy and can verify
this one way or the other, the info would be most welcome.

Bruce

www.fccinfo.com will let you search by frequency in a circular
geographic area of your choosing.

I have gone back to AM DX'ing, just on John Plimmer's record! Man, I
wish that I could get the AM DX that he does! But with his radios, mine
look pathetic, i.e., mostly old tube boatanchors with a new CCrane SW,
RF-2200, DX-440.

A tube type boatanchor is as good as the latest sandbox for MWDX, you
need a good receive location and a good ear.
Old June 6th 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 4, 12:00*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
With the right antenna and a quiet
locale, you can hear Alpha Centauri.

Do they QSL, or how have you confirmed that? ;-)
--

http://bit.ly/g2PCII

I have a special space warp device that shortens that reply pathway -
but take care, it gives off massive positron radiation that can
shrivel your pituitary and make you gay if you have no Tin Foil hat ;-)

Alex Jones gccradioscience Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 07:13 PM
Alex Jones gccradioscience Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 07:13 PM
Alex Jones John Steffes Shortwave 2 May 13th 06 11:26 PM
Alex Jones Frank Minutillo Shortwave 27 March 25th 05 06:31 PM
alex jones ? drifter Shortwave 2 March 16th 04 06:35 PM