Old June 9th 11, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default I wonder how the war is going in Libya?

On Jun 8, 9:29*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/8/2011 9:10 AM, RHF wrote:

On Jun 8, 8:42 am, John *wrote:
With Gaddafi arming and training the Libyan civilian population for
defense of their nation, I wonder if we are going to have to kill a good
percentage of the population to achieve occupation and theft of their
resources? *How much bombing will be necessary before it is "safe" to
send in the ground troops to deal with the civilians?:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4665447/q...civilian-popul....

I think these people may share a lot in common with the general American
citizens on the street, both have a great fear of our government!

--

Regards,
JS

Obama "BO" Is Bad For World Peace
* .
Obama "BO" Is Bad For America
* .
The World Today -news- Obama Keeps Exposing
Himself As A Bloody War Monger !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...msg/e4e6a984b0...
* .
Obama The Great War Monger ! -&-
Obama The Great Crusader Against Islam
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.n...b956a9386824df
* .
Prez "BO" {Obama}... Blood On One Hand
and Oil On The Other
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...135dd78056af49
* .
Prez Obama's Big Lie Calling It A "No Fly Zone" :
Libya It's Obama's Illegal Un-Authorized War [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...16e26a5d733b71
* .
The Obama Imperial Presidency + Obama Exceeded
His Presidential Authority :
Obama = Nixon& *Nixon = Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...060ca993d88f77
* .
* .
Obama "BO" Is Bad For America
Obama "BO" Is Bad For World Peace
* .
* .

Actually, he carries out the path of the bush administration better than
bush himself served the shadow government -- in this regards, his
service is impeccable!

--

Regards,
JS
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it s an instrument for the people to restrain the
government. -- Patrick Henry

Obama is Bush Revisited
{Obama Afghanistan & Libya = Nixon Vietnam}
-and-
Bush was Obama in 'White-Face'
Nixon : I Am Not A Criminal
Obama : I Am Not A Politician
-where- Criminal = Politician

-matter-of-fact- Bush & Obama = Obama & Bush
Are Related {Connecting Family Lines}
-ps- Cheney Too is a distant Obama-Kin )

I wonder how the war is going in Libya? [email protected] Shortwave 2 June 9th 11 05:21 AM
Libya - 10405 Burr[_2_] Shortwave 4 March 28th 11 06:02 PM
The People of Libya dxAce Shortwave 1 March 8th 11 01:59 AM
Voice of Africa-Libya frank halaburak Shortwave 1 April 24th 05 10:59 PM
Libya Warpcore Shortwave 3 September 15th 03 01:37 AM