Old June 15th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We're On the Verge of the Great Obama Depression !

Old June 15th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/14/2011 5:37 PM, m II wrote:

On 06/14/2011 01:49 PM, wrote:

Top Shrink: leftist are mentally ill.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=309086

They are Crazy as Bat Sh!t!!!
cuhulin, a Sane Right Wing Conservative Christian

So, you're still pretending to be a 17 year old girl advertising for sex
with a trio of German shepherd dogs? What about that teen chat room
where you wanted sex with a nice black girl? You wanted blood spurting,
if I recall. Then there's the matter of your bra wearing and desire for
larger breasts. Got the appointment at the surgeon yet?

Do all the other 'Sane Right Wing Conservative Christians' think the way
you do? I think so.

Care to see the web pages again?

mike

Whoa Nellie!

That'd be damn interesting church to attend, don't ya' think?

ROFLOL!

--

Regards,
JS
Old June 15th 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default A Prayer for Mike [M II] : Please Restore and Heal Him Oh God - Amen

On Jun 14, 5:37*pm, m II wrote:

Mike [M II],

Honestly with Personal Attacks like this :
You Wonder Why People Track-You [Stalk-You]
and Harass-You on the Internet.
-you-are-your-own-worst-enemy-

You Go Out Of Your Way To Make Enemies.

Please Contact Health-Canada and Get Help
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/mental/index-eng.php