Old June 15th 11, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Off topic: the science of Thot"

anyone know anything about how this discipline works or it's history?
The science of Thot
I'm not finding much explanation in my search. thanks.
Old June 15th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

a.. Thot
- [ Isalin ang pahinang ito ]
Thot allows the user to create, to modify and to consult interactively
documents that comply with models. These models permit the production of
homogeneous ...
opera.inrialpes.fr/Thot.en.html - Naka-cache - Katulad
a.. The Ancient Egypt Site - Thot, God of Wisdom and Writing
- [ Isalin ang pahinang ito ]
25 Jul 2009 ... Thot's name is usually written with a hieroglyphic sign
representing an ibis perched on a standard , only rarely accompanied by
phonetic ...
www.ancient-egypt.org/religion/gods/thot.html - Naka-cache - Katulad
a.. THOT
- [ Isalin ang pahinang ito ]
3 Jun 2006 ... Thot is a toolkit to train phrase-based models for
statistical machine translation. Thot allows to estimate the phrase-based
models ...
thot.sourceforge.net/ - Naka-cache

a.. Thottbot: World of Warcraft Database
- [ Isalin ang pahinang ito ]
A World of Warcraft (WoW) database site with items, quests, forums, news,
profiles, quest-tracking, a talent calculator, and more.
www.thottbot.com/ - Naka-cache
?
a.. Thoth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [ Isalin ang pahinang ito ]
Thoth (also Thot or Thout) is the Greek version derived from the letters
??wty. Not counting differences in spelling, Thoth had many names and titles
or ...

Book of Thoth - Thoth (disambiguation) - Seshat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth - Naka-cache - Katulad

--
Burr
From The Gardens

Old June 15th 11, 10:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 14, 8:54*pm, "
wrote:
anyone know anything about how this discipline works or it's history?
The science of Thot
I'm *not finding much explanation in my search. thanks.

Thotology Systems, Inc.
Applying the Science of Thot
http://thotologysystems.com/aboutus.aspx

Is God With-In You...
-or- Is God Greater Than You . . .

it's not a question...
It's A Thought* . . . ~ RHF©
Old June 15th 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy is a ****

On 06/15/2011 02:16 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jun 14, 8:54 pm,
wrote:
anyone know anything about how this discipline works or it's history?
The science of Thot
I'm not finding much explanation in my search. thanks.

Thotology Systems, Inc.
Applying the Science of Thot
http://thotologysystems.com/aboutus.aspx

Is God With-In You...
-or- Is God Greater Than You . . .

it's not a question...
It's A Thought* . . . ~ RHF©
.
* Idea - Concept - Reality
That Is With-In Your-Self...
and Yet Beyond Your-Self . . .
.
.

Old June 15th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WWCR "The Power Hour" on 7490 kHz & 13,845 kHz @ 1200~1500 UTC

wrote:
anyone know anything about how this discipline works or it's history?
The science of Thot
I'm *not finding much explanation in my search. thanks.

Thotology Systems, Inc.
Applying the Science of Thot
http://thotologysystems.com/aboutus.aspx

Is God With-In You...
-or- Is God Greater Than You . . .

it's not a question...
It's A Thought* . . . ~ RHF©
* .
* Idea - Concept - Reality
That Is With-In Your-Self...
and Yet Beyond Your-Self . . .
* .
* .

Dave -wrote-new-subject-line- "Roy is a ****"

Dave -you-say- '****' !

Alas Dave... I Can Not Be 'You' ~ RHF
Old June 15th 11, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WWCR "Overcomer Ministry" with Brother Stair on 9980 kHz 1200-0100 UTC

On Jun 15, 5:56*am, dave wrote:
[...]

Dave -wrote-new-subject-line-
"religion is for people of average intelligence"

Alas Dave... That Gives 'You' Plenty of
Good Old "Normal" People To Look-Up To ;;-}}
-thank-you-jesus- ~ RHF