Old June 23rd 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Fox News lied about experts statement/findings!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314041

Regards,
JS

Old June 23rd 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 6/23/2011 3:03 PM, John Smith wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314041

Regards,
JS

"I never said that," Tremblay insists. "Winter called me and talked to
me for about five minutes on the telephone, and she never said she was
going to quote me. Then she misrepresented what I said."

In a long post on his professional website ProficioGrafik.com in
Montreal, Canada, Tremblay said "Ms. Winter has attributed a conclusion
to me in the title that I did not mention in the interview."

He asserted that the way Winter interpreted his comments about the use
of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software in the PDF (Portable
Document Format) file of the Obama birth certificate released by the
White House "were also not 100 percent accurate."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314041

It appears Jana Winter may be on a government black op payroll, or else
fox is! (It has long been claimed Fox is in the pocket of the CIA, along
with other main scream news.)

Regards,
JS

Old June 23rd 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 6/23/2011 3:03 PM, John Smith wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314041

Regards,
JS

"I’m not a detective specialized in the forgery of electronic documents.
I am an instructor in graphic design software working to help people
work faster, better and smarter."

Either someone got to him, or else he is exactly what he says he is, a
fool who Fox attempted to claim was an expert!

What do you expect, I mean the document, obamas' birth certificate,
looked like a child created it -- why not get a child to claim it is real?

ROFLOL

Anyway, here is the bozos claims:
http://www.proficiografik.com/2011/0....html#more-743

Regards,
JS

Tech Survey III : "HD" Radio Findings - Jacobs Media RHF Shortwave 0 October 10th 07 08:14 AM
icom ic-t2h tx expand diode 18 removal mods and findings [email protected] Homebrew 1 April 6th 06 08:32 PM
MISSION STATEMENT Dan/W4NTI General 2 October 15th 04 10:07 PM
MISSION STATEMENT Dan/W4NTI Policy 2 October 15th 04 10:07 PM
A statement from Eornet Radio Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 15th 04 09:25 PM