Old June 24th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default obama BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD a bottomless pit.

Huh y'all, Click on Dat and read Dat.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...o+Be+President

Dats Dat.
cuhulin

Old June 25th 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On 6/24/2011 10:17 AM, wrote:
Huh y'all, Click on Dat and read Dat.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...o+Be+President

Dats Dat.
cuhulin

As always, and everyone with a lick of sense and ability to count to two
has been saying all along, even Devvy knew it!:

http://www.rense.com/general94/force_dev.htm

Regards,
JS

Old June 25th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article , says...

On 6/24/2011 10:17 AM,
wrote:
Huh y'all, Click on Dat and read Dat.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...o+Be+President

Dats Dat.
cuhulin

As always, and everyone with a lick of sense and ability to count to two
has been saying all along, even Devvy knew it!:

http://www.rense.com/general94/force_dev.htm

Regards,
JS

Poor Devvy, she's another poor insane birthtard. So sad, but so funny.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 25th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Top Shrink wouldn't say Devvy Kidd is Clinically Insane.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...nically+Insane
cuhulin

Old June 25th 11, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/24/2011 8:28 PM, wrote:
Top Shrink wouldn't say Devvy Kidd is Clinically Insane.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...nically+Insane
cuhulin

"obamacon", a spin off of the gay and fast moving musical, "Government a
Con-Con." A story about government in the early 2000's, in a mythical
America, and spoofs sodom and gomorrah from biblical times!

NOT a family movie, you'll wanna' leave the kids with a sitter ...

Regards,
JS

Old June 25th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yesterday, New York legalized Clinically Insane gay marriage.I think
that makes six, or seven States to do so.
cuhulin

Old June 25th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/25/2011 7:55 AM, wrote:
Yesterday, New York legalized Clinically Insane gay marriage.I think
that makes six, or seven States to do so.
cuhulin

Whoa, the idea of "tenderized" fecal burgers disgusts me, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

Old June 26th 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 10:55*am, wrote:
Yesterday, New York legalized Clinically Insane gay marriage.I think
that makes six, or seven States to do so.
cuhulin

It's all about money . I think . By obtaining certain legal rights
this will enable them to be elegible for "spouse's" benefits .Makes a
lot of sense , considering the poor state of present medical
coverage . . .