Old June 25th 11, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Gunner says Obama has killed 30,000 people

On 6/22/2011 5:31 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

No. I only said one thing once.

See if you can find what I said.

Best of Luck.

Your credibility is riding on it. Heh.

I think he is still working on that number, it seems a bit high, doesn't it?

Regards,
JS
Old June 25th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 4:58*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/22/2011 5:31 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

No. *I only said one thing once.

See if you can find what I said.

Best of Luck.

Your credibility is riding on it. *Heh.

I think he is still working on that number, it seems a bit high, doesn't it?

Regards,
JS

In politics all numbers are suspect.

For example, Tools claims that Bush killed millions of Iraqis.
Old June 26th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 4:58*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/22/2011 5:31 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

No. *I only said one thing once.

See if you can find what I said.

Best of Luck.

Your credibility is riding on it. *Heh.

I think he is still working on that number, it seems a bit high, doesn't it?

Regards,
JS

They're fond of saying that Bush killed millions in Iraq, so 30,000
seems very reasonable.
Old June 26th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/26/2011 7:06 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:
On Jun 25, 4:58 am, John wrote:
On 6/22/2011 5:31 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

No. I only said one thing once.

See if you can find what I said.

Best of Luck.

Your credibility is riding on it. Heh.

I think he is still working on that number, it seems a bit high, doesn't it?

Regards,
JS

They're fond of saying that Bush killed millions in Iraq, so 30,000
seems very reasonable.

During the 20 years in vietnam we only lost ~54,000 ... "they" do
realize that, don't they?

I think we have upped our success ratio in the body count game, since
then ...

Regards,
JS

Old June 26th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 4:58 am, John wrote:
On 6/22/2011 5:31 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

No. I only said one thing once.

See if you can find what I said.

Best of Luck.

Your credibility is riding on it. Heh.

I think he is still working on that number, it seems a bit high,
doesn't it?

Regards,
JS

They're fond of saying that Bush killed millions in Iraq, so 30,000
seems very reasonable.

During the 20 years in vietnam we only lost ~54,000 ... "they" do
realize that, don't they?

I think we have upped our success ratio in the body count game, since
then ...

Regards,
JS

If you are speaking of the enemy, I have to wonder if you are thoroughly
knowledgeable of the purpose of war? And, in that case, one has to
wonder why the figure is so abysmally low?

Regards,
JS