Old June 29th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is this newsgroup still functional?

Old June 29th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/29/2011 10:04 AM, m II wrote:

Mike wrote:

I've no record of a new topic being posted in days. Has John Smith
finally driven everyone away?

Is that arrogant ass still trying to start fights? His type is the
reason CB radio died.

mike

The cell phone is the reason CB and ham radio has fallen ...

Regards,
JS
Old June 30th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/29/2011 10:04 AM, m II wrote:

Mike wrote:

I've no record of a new topic being posted in days. Has John Smith
finally driven everyone away?

Is that arrogant ass still trying to start fights? His type is the
reason CB radio died.

mike

I agree. I have Smith filtered and am venting my political spleen on
Facebook these days. Roy is even trying harder lately. The sunspot thing
is freaky.

Is there an FAQ for this newsgroup? dave Shortwave 0 May 23rd 11 01:46 PM
Is this a CB newsgroup Rollie CB 1 August 23rd 08 10:14 PM
Is Manual Mall Still Functional Dennis Klipa Antenna 1 March 29th 07 06:23 AM
FA: Galaxy R-530 w/Original Speaker, functional PLL Dan Robinson Shortwave 0 July 17th 04 04:58 PM
From another newsgroup near You Nisse Antenna 2 November 21st 03 04:53 PM