Old July 3rd 11, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default John, How is MW DX going during your "winter"?

Ahhh Screw Ronald Reagan! (You do it, I don't want to)

My J.R.screen ID, ergo I did the Windows Live ID so-called 'Upgrade'
this morning.What it is, it links to Hotmail and is suppose to help cut
down on spam emails.Ergo, J.R.are my real name ignitials.Tomorrow, I
might start on my five WebTV Secondary user names thangys.Ergo,,,,
ergo,,,, ergo,,,,, Heh, I should change my name to Ergo.
cuhulin