Old July 15th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default No such thing as global warming

On 7/15/2011 12:33 PM, J R wrote:
Sinkholes! Watch out for them thar Sinkholes! Saint Louis, Utah,
California, wherever,Sinkholes!
http://www.standeyo.com
Sinkholes!
cuhulin

Here in California the "money holes" are of much more concern, the
government keeps taking more of our money, chucking it down the holes,
demand more ... but it is touch-and-go here, looks like we are going to
run out of money before those BIG ole' holes get filled!

Regards,
JS

Old July 15th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nice Storm

On Jul 15, 4:26*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 7/15/2011 12:49 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Jul 14, 8:38 pm, *wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:19:00 -0400,
wrote:

Had a nice storm, actually two of 'em blow through here Monday morning.

Winds between 90-122 mph. Was an interesting time.

Just got my power back on here about a half hour ago.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Get any DC DX'ing done while the AC power was out?

No, to much other stuff to get done.

Like changing your underpants and searching the next county for your
antenna?

Oh gawd, he is still too proud to use the adult diapers?

Somebody, tell him to get real ... and the antenna isn't in another
country, he just forgot where he laid it, like he does all the time with
his glasses and false teeth ...

Regards,
JS

I wasn't "dissing" Ace. It was a joke. The storm was so scary that he
soiled his pants. If I have to explain the joke, it probably wasn't
that good. Oh well.
Old July 15th 11, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

I got the joke... but Smith is just a clown 'tard!

Old July 15th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, didn't really care what you were doing with the fool, guess I
should have made that more apparent ... just hung my factual statement
on your post.

Regards,
JS

Old July 15th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/15/2011 3:06 PM, dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Pick up the damn diapers fool, make it a better world for those around
you ...

Regards,
JS

Old July 16th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

We are getting some Good Rain here today.We really need it too, I think
my dry parched yard was fixin to do a Sinkhole.I think there is some
more Good Rain coming along after this Good Rain.

Southern Rainn,,,,,, Southern Rainnnnnnnn,,, from the Coastline Missy
Sippy,,,,,,,, Southern Rainnn always makes me feel like Hommme,,,,

I don't care if it rains out the Annandale Viking Golf Classic, I don't
care for golf anyway.Let it Rainnnnnn,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old July 16th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/15/2011 4:25 PM, J R wrote:
We are getting some Good Rain here today.We really need it too, I think
my dry parched yard was fixin to do a Sinkhole.I think there is some
more Good Rain coming along after this Good Rain.

Southern Rainn,,,,,, Southern Rainnnnnnnn,,, from the Coastline Missy
Sippy,,,,,,,, Southern Rainnn always makes me feel like Hommme,,,,

I don't care if it rains out the Annandale Viking Golf Classic, I don't
care for golf anyway.Let it Rainnnnnn,,,,,,,
cuhulin

If he lived near a sinkhole, he could chuck his used diapers in there
.... forever ...

Regards,
JS

Old July 17th 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

When the weather is stormy in Missy Sippy, tornado warnings, stuff like
that.WAPT 16 is the TV station to tune in.WAPT 16 stays with it full
time untill the all clear is sounded, they don't have the reagular TV
programs on there.
WLBT 3 and WJTV 12 aren't worth a Sheet!
cuhulin

(OT) Geomagnetic storm [email protected] Shortwave 8 August 11th 10 05:57 AM
(OT) Geomagnetic storm [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 5th 10 12:15 AM
Storm Burr Shortwave 9 June 23rd 08 04:23 PM
Mag storm Ron Hardin Shortwave 7 November 10th 04 03:45 PM
Geomagnetic storm vs WWV Tim Shoppa Shortwave 8 November 10th 04 06:46 AM