Old July 21st 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Crazy old backwater hick Missy Sippy

On 7/20/2011 12:39 PM, m II wrote:

Tom Sherren wrote:

Lets me step out and see if I have any snail mail.Commie fed govt no
doubt wants to know about that too.Yesterday od the day before, I
received another free Playboy snail mail magazine, the August 2011
edition.
cuhulin

How do I get free Playboy snail mail magazines?!

Larry signed up for a research project. Playboy's conducting tests on
new stainless steel staples and needed 'heavy user' types in their
corrosion studies. I don't imagine you'd want to be on that list.

mike

Hey, you aren't getting free copies of High Times
(http://hightimes.com/) with dave, are you?

Regards,
JS

Old July 21st 11, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

It isn't uncommon for women to have three tits, or more.I have an old
doctors physicians book here (bought it at Goodwill years ago) which
shows a woman with tits all over her body.
cuhulin

Old July 21st 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/20/2011 08:55 PM, J R wrote:
Watchin Indoors Out on the DIY channel.One of the ''IN'' thingys
nowadays is an outdoors flat screen tee vee set.Yeahhhh, that's just
right for the thieves to steal.
cuhulin

We don't all live in the geto Larry.
Old July 21st 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/21/2011 06:27 AM, J R wrote:
It isn't uncommon for women to have three tits, or more.I have an old
doctors physicians book here (bought it at Goodwill years ago) which
shows a woman with tits all over her body.
cuhulin

Marky Mark has 3 nipples

Old July 21st 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

One of those Shaken not stirred 007 movies, the studio props movie
people rigged Roger Moore (or was he Sean Connery?) up with a third tit.
cuhulin

Old July 21st 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at Camp Canaveral today, said Maggie Wade
at the tee vee station that doesn't exist, WLBT 3.

Camp Canaveral???
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 21, 5:04*pm, (J R) wrote:
Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at Camp Canaveral today, said Maggie Wade
at the tee vee station that doesn't exist, WLBT 3.

Camp Canaveral???
cuhulin

That's Cape , JR/Cuhulin.
Old July 22nd 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : There goes my breakfast...