Old July 26th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'm Starting A Dave-Inspired SUBJECT LINE ONLY Thread. No MessageText Allowed!

On 7/25/2011 10:25 PM, dave wrote:

I always edit my posts, unless I change the header, which is
just another editorial device.

Bzzzzt!!! Wrong!!!

Changing the header is very bad netiquette.

Editorial comments: Good

Changing the header: Very, very RUDE, THOUGHTLESS and DISCOURTEOUS.

The two main offenders here are Dave and RHF. :-(

Old July 26th 11, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/26/2011 05:45 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Changing the header: Very, very RUDE, THOUGHTLESS and DISCOURTEOUS.

The two main offenders here are Dave and RHF. :-(

Please explain the harm in screwing with the header on an ascii bulletin
board
Old July 27th 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default If I reply regarding DC to Daylight Monitoring I'll Observe Protocol

On 07/26/2011 01:15 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 7/26/2011 9:09 AM, dave wrote:
On 07/26/2011 05:45 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

If I am bored and toying with the mental midgets I don't care and
actually enjoy messing up the threads, because they don't matter. I use
Mozilla Thunderbird myself. I "sort by date descending" and remember the
thread by remembering the thread.