Old February 25th 11, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

Liberty Net: February 19, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/02/liberty-net-february-19-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

GOOD PROPAGATION REUNITED with 75 meters like two long-separated
lovers this week (let’s hear it for sunspots!), and signals were
loud and clear for the Liberty Net. Only the regrettable DRM
interference from the BBC necessitated a frequency change during the
net’s entire five-hour-plus run.

Here’s my summary of a small sample of the ideas put forth this time
on amateur radio’s historic Liberty Net:

• It may be due to less than idealistic reasons (like partisan
squabbling and the budget crunch), but one hopeful sign these days
is that funding for Obama’s unconstitutional “czars” has been cut
off. (2 minutes)

• Why did the unions and the government both agree to public
employee pension plans that were absolutely unsustainable during
periods of low interest rates? Were they sold a bill of goods by
crooked bankers? (34 minutes)

• To what extent are the revolts in the Middle East real, and to
what extent are they being stage-managed by George Soros (he of the
phony “color revolutions”) and the other oligarchs who held the
strings of Mubarak and his ilk? (56 minutes)

• Be very, very skeptical when a politician says he only wants to
tax “the rich.” When the inflation really starts roaring, expect
poor people and McDonald’s workers to be making well over $200,000
nominal dollars and suddenly finding themselves in the upper tax
brackets even though each dollar will only be worth a few cents in
current terms. (1 hour 1 minute)

• One should also be skeptical of the “budget cutting” of the
Republicans, who treat the military budget as if it was holy and
never consider cutting it, even though it is the most grossly
bloated budget on planet Earth, and is used mostly for dishonorable
illegal wars and not for the defense of the American people. (1 hour
2 minutes)

• With a Washington budget of $3,700 billion, why are both phony
political parties getting all excited by a mere $60 billion in
spending cuts? That’s less than a sixtieth of the total. (1 hour 23
minutes)

• In Washington, DC, a Black commissioner is urging that a proposed
new Walmart store not be built — because, she says, it will result
in young Blacks getting criminal records because they would be
unable to resist the temptation to steal from the new store. (1 hour
52 minutes)

• When young people with a conscience enter the US armed services
and are sent to kill and maim and bomb and murder innocent people in
the Middle East, it often destroys them psychologically as well as
physically. (3 hours 44 minutes)

If you’re an amateur radio operator, please check in to the Liberty
Net at 10PM Eastern Time every Saturday. (If you’re not an amateur,
it’s easier than ever to get your license.) Thanks to N2SAG and
N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat live — via the Web
whenever the Liberty Net is on the air. You can also download the
Liberty Net right here at http://3950.net and listen on your PC or
personal mp3 player.

http://3950.net/2011/02/liberty-net-february-19-2011/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 25th 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/25/2011 05:13 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: February 19, 2011

If you’re an amateur radio operator, please check in to the Liberty Net
at 10PM Eastern Time every Saturday. (If you’re not an amateur, it’s
easier than ever to get your license.) Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and
W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat live — via the Web whenever the
Liberty Net is on the air. You can also download the Liberty Net right
here at http://3950.net and listen on your PC or personal mp3 player.

http://3950.net/2011/02/liberty-net-february-19-2011/

You're not "broadcasting" here? looks like "broadcasting" to me.

Amateur radio people who long to be broadcasters disgust me. Get a CB.

Old February 25th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/25/2011 8:58 AM, dave wrote:
On 02/25/2011 05:13 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: February 19, 2011

If you’re an amateur radio operator, please check in to the
Liberty Net
at 10PM Eastern Time every Saturday. (If you’re not an amateur, it’s
easier than ever to get your license.) Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and
W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat live — via the Web whenever the
Liberty Net is on the air. You can also download the Liberty Net
right
here at http://3950.net and listen on your PC or personal mp3 player.

http://3950.net/2011/02/liberty-net-february-19-2011/

You're not "broadcasting" here? looks like "broadcasting" to me.

Amateur radio people who long to be broadcasters disgust me. Get a CB.

I don't see how asking people to get their licenses and check into a
discussion net that's been on the air for four decades is
"broadcasting." Plenty of other nets (and repeaters, for that
matter), dozens or maybe even hundreds, have ways to listen in on
the Internet, too. Have you ever asked people to listen in to PSK
transmissions? Does that make PSK "broadcasting"?

You ought to check in, Dave. Many people of widely varying
philosophical persuasions do so, and are welcomed. Put up a good 75
meter antenna!

With every good wish,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 25th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
On 02/25/2011 05:13 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: February 19, 2011

If you’re an amateur radio operator, please check in to the Liberty Net
at 10PM Eastern Time every Saturday. (If you’re not an amateur, it’s
easier than ever to get your license.) Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and
W1WCR, you can listen live — and chat live — via the Web whenever the
Liberty Net is on the air. You can also download the Liberty Net right
here at http://3950.net and listen on your PC or personal mp3 player.

http://3950.net/2011/02/liberty-net-february-19-2011/

You're not "broadcasting" here? looks like "broadcasting" to me.

Amateur radio people who long to be broadcasters disgust me. Get a CB.

Whiners disgust me. Get a life.

Old February 25th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 25, 10:28*am, Kevin Alfred Strom kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com wrote:

You ought to check in, Dave.

I tell you who should check into The Great Liberty Nit-Wit Net.

Tarzan. And Doofus Jammer. And W9ART. And WA9KJI. And KK7HO. And
N4SX in Downtown Washington, DC. And Captain America.

Riley ruined it all. Dag-Nabbit he just ruined it all.

Sir Sidney is dead. Long live Sir Sidney.

LOOSE ORIFICE - GET A RADIO ! ! !

The Late Arky Bob said that.

Old February 25th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/25/2011 07:28 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 2/25/2011 8:58 AM, dave wrote:
[...]

75 meter telephone is part of what kept me away from amateur radio. Too
depressing and apocalyptic insane. I can get that from George Noory.

To entice non-amateurs with promises of entertainment and insight steps
over a line.
Old February 25th 11, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/25/2011 8:58 AM, dave wrote:
[...]

A line that exists only in your mind.

With good regards,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 25th 11, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 25, 7:13*am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

hello my name is claude i am campain cordnator for the Basil Marceaux
for president 2014 i would like to set up a time for Basil Marceaux to
be interview on your show please contact me immediatly thank you to
learn more about Basil Marceaux view this introductory vidio at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaeHllwtw
Old March 5th 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Liberty Net: February 26, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/03/liberty-net-february-26-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

A COUPLE OF INSANELY OBSESSED would-be jammers made obscene catcalls
and played noises during the Liberty Net this week, but even the
lowest-power and furthest check-ins were able to overcome them and
communicate an amazing array of ideas and new information to the
other net participants.

Here are just a few of the subjects discussed and debated this week
on amateur radio’s longest-running and best discussion net:

• Was the killing of four White Americans — three of whom were
amateur radio operators — by savage Somali pirates revenge for the
recent sentencing of another Somali pirate? It is reported that some
30 ships and about 600 captives are still being held by these
pirates. (15 minutes)

• Why does Obama meet with lobbyists in a small complex just off the
White House grounds? Simple: If he met with them on White House
grounds, the lobbyists would have to sign Secret Service logs, which
are required to be released to the public. (20 minutes)

• Why does the TSA have an official policy of never checking the
immigration status of persons applying for pilot’s licenses? (23
minutes)

• The corruption and financial profligacy in America’s most African
city, Detroit, has reached such proportions that they are seriously
considering simply shutting down the public school system. (50 minutes)

• One of the most important things we can teach our children is to
avoid debt: they will be much better off if they spend none of their
precious lives working to pay interest to the bankers for fictitious
“loans.” (1 hour 12 minutes)

• When a group of 14- and 15-year-old Kenyan and Ethiopian Black
male “refugees” — as large and strong as many adults, since Blacks
mature faster than Whites — were sent to a school in Manchester, New
Hampshire, they were placed with sixth grade White kids because of
their relative mental development. The result was that four of the
Blacks separated a 12-year-old White girl from her fellow students
and relentlessly tormented her, demanding that she become their
“girlfriend.” When she refused, the girl was beaten by the Blacks.
She received a concussion and several of her teeth were knocked out.
The media have given almost no publicity to this story. Neither the
school nor the local authorities are taking any action against the
Blacks. School officials claim that “cultural differences” caused
the attack. (1 hour 48 minutes)

• Why is Fox News all in an uproar over the millions that public
employee unions have managed to wrest for their members from
government, when the budget for the useless, murderous, and illegal
Zionist wars in the Middle East dwarfs them by hundreds of times? (1
hour 55 minutes)

• Not only is regime in Washington importing millions of Third
Worlders to replace us, but they are cherry-picking them from the
world’s worst trouble spots (and therefore from the most aggressive
and low-IQ tribes of humans in existence). This is a guaranteed
formula for disaster, since — contrary to equalitarian dogma —
humans are not equal or interchangeable, and most behavior is
genetically determined. (2 hours 18 minutes)

Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen to the Liberty
Net every week — somewhere near 3950 kHz, plus or minus the
interference (lately substantially above that frequency) — every
Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Web. You can
also download the Liberty Net right here at http://3950.net and
listen in your car, at work, or wherever you like.