Old September 25th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Al Gore - BBC

Bugatti Veyron.16 cylinders, 64 valves, 4 tubochargers, 1001 Horsepower,
and it is Factory built.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 11, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/24/2011 4:13 PM, J R wrote:
Bugatti Veyron.16 cylinders, 64 valves, 4 tubochargers, 1001 Horsepower,
and it is Factory built.
cuhulin

And, then, here is what they have planned for you and me:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-presses-.html

I'll bet it can even double as a coffin, when you are killed on the
road, for being such a damn fool to ever crawl into the damn thing, in
the first place, all they need do is pick it up, shove it into the trunk
of a real car, drive to the cemetery and drop you into a hole ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/24/2011 4:13 PM, J R wrote:
Bugatti Veyron.16 cylinders, 64 valves, 4 tubochargers, 1001 Horsepower,
and it is Factory built.
cuhulin

When I was a kid, I remember my grandfather having a 12 cylinder Jaguar,
it was a LOT of car, and a LOT of hood out in front of you ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:13:37 -0500, J R wrote:

Bugatti Veyron.16 cylinders, 64 valves, 4 tubochargers, 1001 Horsepower,
and it is Factory built.
cuhulin

And this is superior to a 12 cylinder Allison e.g. P-51 motor?

Al Gore - BBC J R Shortwave 0 September 22nd 11 02:46 PM
Al Gore - BBC Hatfield Shortwave 24 September 21st 11 03:55 AM
Al Gore - BBC dave Shortwave 2 September 18th 11 02:23 PM