Old October 17th 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existenc...

On 10/17/2011 6:04 AM, dave wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:15:36 -0500, J R wrote:

A mosquito has done got into the house.Doggy is laying on her end of her
couch and snapping her teeth at the mosquito.I have a mosquito/bug
zapper (4,000 volts) light hanging just inside the back door.I guess it
doesn't work too good.
///SNAP! WOOF!///
cuhulin

Incense (the good **** Nag Champa).

It repels mosquitoes?

Huh, one smell of it and, I thought it would only attract asain whores,
and their clientele! roflol

Regards,
JS
Old October 17th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/17/2011 8:57 AM, J R wrote:
My old buddy came over here this morning with his pickemup
truck.(Blueberry, [doggy] your boyfriend is here! I had to put doggy in
a room and close the door, doggy was climbing the walls, trying to get
out) He said, you have to make up your mind if you really want to get
rid of that office desk, my wife definetly wants it.I told him, Hell
yeah, lets get it on your truck!

Old vintage/antique wooden office desk I bought at Goodwill years ago.A
little round label on the back of the wide top drawer says, Standard
Furniture Co.Herkimer,New York.I think that office desk dates back to at
least the 1930s, most definetly before World War Two, I think so.There
is an old wooden office chair about the same age as the office desk
(with two arm rest on it and castor wheels) I bought that chair later on
at Goodwill.I told him you can have the chair too.He said he might get
the chair later on.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...rk+Office+Desk

Yeah, your buddy Rick Dell could fix it up and charge $12,000 for
it.Rick Dale proves there is a fool born every minute.
cuhulin

Brings back memories of Sam Shade and his desk, and makes me thing about
hiring a private detective!

Regards,
JS

Old October 17th 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 16, 8:15*pm, (J R) wrote:
A mosquito has done got into the house.Doggy is laying on her end of her
couch and snapping her teeth at the mosquito.I have a mosquito/bug
zapper (4,000 volts) light hanging just inside the back door.I guess it
doesn't work too good.
///SNAP! WOOF!///
cuhulin

Theory behind the UV Light Bub-Zappers is
the Light 'Attacts' the Insect and thus should
be away from Living Areas :
Not In-the-House
Not On-the-House
-but- 8~20 Feet Away Out In the Yard/Garden
*-kill'em-away-from-the-house-
**-don't-invite-them-into-the-house-

-note- Same goes for the Fly & Yellow Jacket
Traps that us a Bait/Scent {Smell}
Old October 17th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ompany+Herkime....

Yeah, your buddy Rick Dell could fix it up and charge $12,000 for
it.Rick Dale proves there is a fool born every minute.
cuhulin

Brings back memories of Sam Shade and his desk, and makes me thing about
hiring a private detective!

Regards,
JS

Ah the Maltese Falcon
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033870/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mal...281941_film%29

The Fat Man {Gutman} hadn't seen "It" in so long...
He had to Hire a Private Investigator
To Find "It" {the Falcon that is...;;-}} ~ RHF
Old October 17th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 17, 11:44*am, John Smith wrote:
On 10/16/2011 8:15 PM, J R wrote:

A mosquito has done got into the house.Doggy is laying on her end of her
couch and snapping her teeth at the mosquito.I have a mosquito/bug
zapper (4,000 volts) light hanging just inside the back door.I guess it
doesn't work too good.
///SNAP! WOOF!///
cuhulin

A mosquito is dangerous and annoying in the bight light of day ... 100x
more so in the depth of night, when awaking one from a sound slumber ...

You need a carbon dioxide generator attached to the UV kill trap, for it
to be effective, at least one way mosquitoes locate prey is through the
carbon dioxide released in their respiration ... I used to see the Co2
bottles and attachments at better home and garden supplies ... but then,
I just never see a mosquito anymore ... unless, high and deep in the
rugged sierras ... seems they still survive there! *And, probably one of
the only reasons you still see "OFF!" on store shelves ...

Regards,
JS

'Natural' Mosquito Repellents
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthi.../aa050503a.htm

Old October 17th 11, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

The Born in Kenya! USURPER POS! to bomb two U.S.Cities.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=314689
cuhulin