Old October 21st 11, 02:45 AM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

Default It's October 21st in the UK & I am Still Standing

It appears that Harold Camping is a false prophet.

http://laist.com/2011/10/20/reminder_october_21_2011_is_the_end.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7ifClpT4g

--
The glass is always half empty. And cracked.
And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth
Old October 21st 11, 02:52 AM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/20/11 20:45 , Thomas Lockheed wrote:
It appears that Harold Camping is a false prophet.

http://laist.com/2011/10/20/reminder_october_21_2011_is_the_end.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7ifClpT4g

They all are.

Old October 21st 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Watchin How Do They Do It? on the Science channel.Toto (that name sounds
familiar) Toilets in Tokyo,Japan.The Limosine of Toilets.
Only truble is, when you sit down on them your ass gets Zapped with
nuclear radiation.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=America's+secret+empire+of+drone+bases

sci.electronic.repair newsgroup, thread, Hi-tec at the BBC.
cuhulin

Old October 21st 11, 09:30 AM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/20/11 6:52 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 10/20/11 20:45 , Thomas Lockheed wrote:
It appears that Harold Camping is a false prophet.

http://laist.com/2011/10/20/reminder_october_21_2011_is_the_end.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7ifClpT4g

They all are.

Though ironically, on Thursday 10/20, in the 2pm and 8pm hours, there
were two separate earthquakes with Berkeley epicenters, the first a 4.0,
the latter a 4.2. Camping's Family Radio is headquartered in (or very
near) Berkeley, and in some parts of the world it was already 10/21 when
this occurred.

Old October 21st 11, 09:36 AM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 21, 1:30*am, Neil wrote:
On 10/20/11 6:52 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 10/20/11 20:45 , Thomas Lockheed wrote:
It appears that Harold Camping is a false prophet.

http://laist.com/2011/10/20/reminder_october_21_2011_is_the_end.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7ifClpT4g

They all are.

Though ironically, on Thursday 10/20, in the 2pm and 8pm hours, there
were two separate earthquakes with Berkeley epicenters, the first a 4.0,
the latter a 4.2. Camping's Family Radio is headquartered in (or very
near) Berkeley, and in some parts of the world it was already 10/21 when
this occurred.

-fwiw- Camping is a UCB Grad

Old October 21st 11, 01:16 PM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/20/2011 9:45 PM, Thomas Lockheed wrote:
It appears that Harold Camping is a false prophet.

http://laist.com/2011/10/20/reminder_october_21_2011_is_the_end.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7ifClpT4g

Hey, cut the man some slack -- the day isn't over yet.

Old October 21st 11, 01:25 PM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) :Obama "Misery Index"

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 01:59:23 -0700, RHF wrote:

.
Here Is The Question : Will the same good people who Voted for "BO"
{Obama} in 2008 to Prove that They Were Not RACISTS :

That is the kind of things republicans do. I am a racist and to attempt
to prove otherwise would be folly.
Old October 21st 11, 04:42 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Neil wrote:

Though ironically, on Thursday 10/20, in the 2pm and 8pm hours, there
were two separate earthquakes with Berkeley epicenters, the first a 4.0,
the latter a 4.2. Camping's Family Radio is headquartered in (or very
near) Berkeley, and in some parts of the world it was already 10/21 when
this occurred.

I wonder whether FR has closed its offices today as it did last May.
I haven't been listening, so I don't know whether they're running any
live shows that might be replaced with taped repeats today. Mr. Camping
is still off the air due to his stroke, right? I did find this posting
from yesterday:

http://www.familyradio.com/x/message.html

But it focuses on how some of your loved ones may have been saved before
the cutoff date of May 21 even if you see no evidence of it, and only
makes passing mention of today being the date when all that salvation
will bear fruit. Nothing on the home page except some scrolling Bible
verses.

Patty

Old October 21st 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

It is October 21,2011 in Missy Sippy and it is Cold and Windy outside.
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 11, 08:59 AM posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 21, 5:25*am, dave wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 01:59:23 -0700, RHF wrote:
*.
Here Is The Question : Will the same good people who Voted for "BO"
{Obama} in 2008 to Prove that They Were Not RACISTS :

That is the kind of things republicans do. I am a racist and to attempt
to prove otherwise would be folly.

M4* Mania Dave -proclaims-
"I am a racist and to attempt to prove
otherwise would be folly."

* Mucho Medical-Marijuana Madness [M4]

Yep Dave you keep burning those little green
plants {weed} and holding their little joints
to the fire for smokes to the bitter end.
-making-you-a-genocidal-vegan-racist-

free the plants & re-green the earth ~ RHF