Old October 30th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

Liberty Net: October 22, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/10/liberty-net-october-22-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

A LOT OF WORK is going on behind the scenes to let some of the
Liberty Net participants who are temporarily off the air take part
via phone patch on N2IRJ. The same patch would also allow
non-amateur guests to take part in the discussions. Look for results
this week or next!

Here are some of the ideas brought to light this time on amateur
radio’s most exciting net:

• The price tag for allowing the alleged “Nobel Peace Prize”
president to murder Qaddafi was at least $1.3 billion. (14 minutes)

• Now that they hope the American fools have forgotten the 2011
deadline for withdrawal from Iraq, the regime is declaring that our
troops “need to stay” — indefinitely. (16 minutes)

• On MSNBC it is now forbidden to mention the unquestioned
statistics which show that 47% of the population pay no federal
taxes. The reason? It is, supposedly, “racist” to mention that
admitted fact. (26 minutes)

• The UN is apparently now “racist” too, because their latest study
indicates that homicide rates — by far — are greater in the
non-White areas of Africa and Latin America than in any other part
of the world. (29 minutes)

• Louisiana has introduced a bill banning the use of cash as payment
for second hand goods — in a desperate move to spy on and tax
private exchanges like yard sales and flea markets. (37 minutes)

• Unlike the rest of the White world, Russia has instituted pro-baby
policies designed to stop the decline of the native White
population. These policies have resulted in their highest birth
rates in 20 years. (51 minutes)

• The real lesson of Libya is this: Never trust the regime in
Washington. In very recent years Qaddafi was an ally of Washington,
US troops were training his forces, and Republican and Democrat
leaders alike were shaking his hand and hailing him. (54 minutes)

• Louisiana’s anti-cash bill will send you to jail for five years if
you sell three used books or baby toys — or anything — at your yard
sale without obeying the government’s draconian commands. Detailed
reporting requirements kick in if you sell more than one item per
month. Strangely, though, pawn shops are totally exempt from the
anti-cash law. (1 hour 9 minutes)

• As a part of what can only be described as a deliberate, gradual
“rolling amnesty,” the Washington regime has just announced that
illegal aliens will now be permitted to work in the US. (1 hour 11
minutes)

Thanks to N2SAG and N2IRJ and W1WCR, you can listen to the Liberty
Net every week — somewhere near 3950 kHz, plus or minus the
interference (lately, substantially above that frequency) — every
Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Web (while
N2SAG is transitioning to a new station, the N2IRJ page is the
default live feed and chat room). You can also download the Liberty
Net right here at http://3950.net and listen in your car, at work,
or wherever you like. Check in on the air and join the excitement!

http://3950.net/2011/10/liberty-net-october-22-2011/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old October 31st 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message

• Louisiana has introduced a bill banning the use of cash as payment
for second hand goods — in a desperate move to spy on and tax
private exchanges like yard sales and flea markets. (37 minutes)

• Louisiana’s anti-cash bill will send you to jail for five years if
you sell three used books or baby toys — or anything — at your yard
sale without obeying the government’s draconian commands. Detailed
reporting requirements kick in if you sell more than one item per
month. Strangely, though, pawn shops are totally exempt from the
anti-cash law. (1 hour 9 minutes)

1) As I stated previously, I doubt seriously that the law can stand since
cash is legal tender (per the federal government, and states cannot trump
this) for all debts public and private.

2) Pawn shops would be instantly out of business if they couldn't transact
in cash. Also, there are already stringent requirements for pawn shops to
keep meticulous records of all purchases and sales, and to have those
records open to law enforcement.

Old October 31st 11, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

About a year ago, I saw an aircompressor at the E Z Pawn pawn shop at
the intersection of Highway 80 and J.R.Lynch Road here in Jackson.I was
interested in buying that aircompressor, but the pawn shop couldn't find
their data about that aircompressor.I couldn't buy it.
cuhulin

Old November 1st 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/30/2011 10:24 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:
[...]

1) As I stated previously, I doubt seriously that the law can stand
since cash is legal tender (per the federal government, and states
cannot trump this) for all debts public and private.

2) Pawn shops would be instantly out of business if they couldn't
transact in cash. Also, there are already stringent requirements for
pawn shops to keep meticulous records of all purchases and sales,
and to have those records open to law enforcement.

As far as I am concerned, "law enforcement" is just as corrupt as
some of the most corrupt segments of our society, and they are
highly politicized to boot.

They are therefore among the very _last_ people who should be
entrusted with _any_ of our personal financial information, which we
should have an absolute right to keep secret.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/