Old November 4th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stunning crime by government authorities, right out in the open...

On 10/29/2011 12:55 PM, J R wrote:
Torch Mate, I saw it on the RFD tee vee channel.Torch Mate says they are
hiring, if y'all are interested?
http://www.torchmate.com
http://torchmate.com

I likes that Torch Mate, if I was rich like you are, I would buy me one.
cuhulin

Are you trying to smoke kelp in your bong again? It make you sound like
you are huffing helium!

Regards,
JS

Old November 4th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet.
I smoke only menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a
discount tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the
Dangerous Walmart store.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco
cuhulin

Old November 5th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/4/2011 2:22 PM, J R wrote:
I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet.
I smoke only menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a
discount tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the
Dangerous Walmart store.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco
cuhulin

Oh, hand rolling kelp then? grin

I favor hand rolls myself ... grandfather taught me how to roll cigs
when I was caught smoking and had to "fess up."

Regards,
JS

Old November 5th 11, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 5:22*pm, (J R) wrote:
I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet.
I smoke only menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a
discount tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the
Dangerous Walmart store.http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco
cuhulin

There is one Walmart which is especially dangerous,it is located in
southern California. Some poor fella was beaten to death with a store
provided baseball bat . That is a true story...
Old November 5th 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 22:38:15 -0700, arthrnyork wrote:

On Nov 4, 5:22Â*pm, (J R) wrote:
I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet. I smoke only
menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a discount
tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the Dangerous
Walmart store.http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco
cuhulin

There is one Walmart which is especially dangerous,it is located in
southern California. Some poor fella was beaten to death with a store
provided baseball bat . That is a true story...

Reagan put all the crazies out on the street.

Old November 5th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 5:22*pm, (J R) wrote:
I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet. I smoke only
menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a discount
tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the Dangerous
Walmart store.http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco
cuhulin

There is one Walmart which is especially dangerous,it is located in
southern California. Some poor fella was beaten to death with a store
provided baseball bat . That is a true story...

Reagan put all the crazies out on the street.

It started years before RR was sworn in . Even before JC became a
President...
Old November 5th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

The Walmart store I go to is on Greenway Drive at the intersection of
Highway 18.Not much in the way of crime happens there, or hasen't
happened yet anyway.A few years ago a Deer walked into that store, but
that isn't a crime.
cuhulin

Old November 6th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 5:22 pm, (J R) wrote:
I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet. I smoke only
menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a discount
tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the Dangerous
Walmart store.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco
cuhulin

There is one Walmart which is especially dangerous,it is located in
southern California. Some poor fella was beaten to death with a store
provided baseball bat . That is a true story...

Reagan put all the crazies out on the street.

It started years before RR was sworn in . Even before JC became a
President...

I live in California, and did during rayguns term ... there was a
shocking and sudden increase of nuts on the street in short order under
raygun ... indeed, I think they have even slowly managed to multiply
since then ...

Regards,
JS

Old November 6th 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 5:22 pm, (J R) wrote:
[...]

JS- Hide quoted text -

That must be due to a general migration of homeless to California.
Warm climate is one of the major causes . BTW, RR did create a new
underclass of have-nothing, no denial in that...
Old November 6th 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 5:22Â*pm, (J R) wrote:
I don't have any bongs, I am not interested in that sheet. I smoke
only menthol Bacco Tobacco in my hand rolled cigs.I buy it at a
discount tobacco store on Robinson Road, about one mile South of the
Dangerous Walmart
store.http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=BaccoTobacco cuhulin

There is one Walmart which is especially dangerous,it is located in
southern California. Some poor fella was beaten to death with a store
provided baseball bat . That is a true story...

Reagan put all the crazies out on the street.

It started years before RR was sworn in . Even before JC became a
President...

I think he started it when esteemed Governor of the California Republic.