Old December 7th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics

Default Words From You Know Who.

Howard Brazee
On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:23:02 -0500, BAR
When I was commissioned, I swore to defend the Constitution against
all enemies, foreign or domestic. Apparently the U.S. Senate
doesn't have the same requirement.

It is pretty damy close.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/...ng/Oath_Office.
htm

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the
Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I
take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose
of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of
the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

If that were the case, they wouldn't be trying to make this a police
state, expanding out the undeclared war to one against our own
citizens.

In all seriousness, this is a key observation,
it is precisely how Evil works, by pitting Man against other men
until we exist no more, as if one person's success neccesarily comes
at the expense of another, nothing can be further from the Truth and when
the Truth becomes a Liability ALL PEOPLE become the Enemy.

A Free and Productive people have NOTHING to gain from WAR,
and, in fact, a great deal to lose.

If you see something, say something, yeah right!
Resistance is NOT FUTILE because Impedance is Real.

WE ARE ALL TARGETS NOW.
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/a...ic_bomb001.jpg

LIBs. What PRICE their Vision?
---
"it is wrong to believe that if security is embraced,
liberty is sacrificed."
Janet Napolitano'10

http://www.strangepolitics.com/image...ent/163419.jpg
CLOWN

"It would be wrong to cut off contact with the terror group just because
they may have killed people "in a way that we hate."
-- Bill Clinton'06

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/117871.gif
ARCH-TRAITOR

"We tax everything that moves and everything that doesn't"
-- Hillary'09

http://www.paragraph11.com/images/al...nton-Joker.jpg
SHAMELESS EVIL POLITICO

"Every aspect of our lives must be subjected to an inventory"
-- Shameless Politico THUG, Nancy Pelosi'09 in Red China.

http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/...3/botchmen.jpg
BOTCHWOMAN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ack_fawkes.jpg
PLUNDERER

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-
dyn/content/photo/2010/05/28/PH2010052804712.jpg
LIB
http://www.strangepolitics.com/image...ent/160688.jpg
Old December 8th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television