Old December 25th 11, 09:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Golden Come-Along Award 2011

What is the Golden Come-Along Award?

The Golden Come-Along Award is given to that individual who has been deemed to
have had his/her head stuck so far up their ass during the previous year that
it would require the assistance of a come-along to pull it out.

This year's recipient is of course Dave Rickmers, representing some God
forsaken location in the bankrupt State of California, who started off in good

form and continued non stop through out the year.

Congratulations Dave, what a stellar performance!

(Dave was also the recipient in 2010)

Old December 25th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 25, 4:52*am, dxAce wrote:
What is the Golden Come-Along Award?

The Golden Come-Along Award is given to that individual who has been deemed to
have had his/her head stuck so far up their ass during the previous year that
it would require the assistance of a come-along to pull it out.

This year's recipient is of course Dave Rickmers, representing some God
forsaken location in the bankrupt State of California, who started off in good

form and continued non stop through out the year.

Congratulations Dave, what a stellar performance!

(Dave was also the recipient in 2010)

You drinking, again, Steve? I know it's a holiday, but I think most
people
in this group were starting to appreciate the NEW DXAce.

Merry Christmas, Steve. Keep up your SW-related posts, please.

Your long-time friend,

Mike
Old December 25th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/25/2011 1:52 AM, dxAce wrote:
What is the Golden Come-Along Award?

The Golden Come-Along Award is given to that individual who has been deemed to
have had his/her head stuck so far up their ass during the previous year that
it would require the assistance of a come-along to pull it out.

This year's recipient is of course Dave Rickmers, representing some God
forsaken location in the bankrupt State of California, who started off in good

form and continued non stop through out the year.

Congratulations Dave, what a stellar performance!

(Dave was also the recipient in 2010)

In all fairness, dave points out it is the quality of the pot, which has
declined ... he just lacks inspiration from the low quality weed on
todays market ...

Regards,
JS

Old December 26th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 25, 11:52*am, Mike wrote:
You drinking, again, Steve? I know it's a holiday, but I think most
people
in this group were starting to appreciate the NEW DXAce.

Merry Christmas, Steve. Keep up your SW-related posts, please.

Your long-time friend,

Mike

First of all, it is Mr. Lare to you. Secondly, far from indicating
impaired judgment his selection of Mr. Rickmers ( I honestly thought
his last name was Ricketts as in the disease) implies crystal clear
thinking, sober reflection and Solomon like judgment.

Of course those of us who know Mr. Lare, a decorated United States
Navy hero, expect nothing less and he never disappoints. The only
complaint I and hundreds of others have is that he doesn't weigh in
more often. Perhaps as a gift to the group he will share his wit,
insights and nuggets of wisdom more frequently in 2012.
Old December 26th 11, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/25/2011 7:31 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Dec 25, 11:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Steve?

A "a decorated United States Navy hero", ? Steve, I didn't know.
See, even at my age, I still learn something every day.

Mike.

I believe Steve, like myself, spends a lot less time here. As
Really-High-Frequently, invited his troll/spamming friends here,
I only check here from time to time. More time in the yahoo groups.
Best of the Holidays to you and family Mike.

Drifter...

Old December 27th 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 26, 1:35*am, Drifter wrote:
Steve?

A "a decorated United States Navy hero", ? Steve, I didn't know.
See, even at my age, I still learn something every day.

And obviously, even at your advanced age, you still haven't learned
the concept of respect. It's Mr. Lare to you as well sir.
Old December 27th 11, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 25, 11:52 am, *wrote:
[...]

As Always Drifter 'You' Give Me High Praise
and Way Too Much Credit for the simple
nature of things... that happen on their
own in an open public forum. ~ RHF

-ps- you are 'invited' to reply ;;-}
Old December 27th 11, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/26/2011 8:08 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Dec 26, 1:35 am, wrote:
Steve?

A "a decorated United States Navy hero", ? Steve, I didn't know.
See, even at my age, I still learn something every day.

And obviously, even at your advanced age, you still haven't learned
the concept of respect. It's Mr. Lare to you as well sir.

It will always be Steve, between him, and myself. As one old vet to
another, the Ace knows, and respect need not be mentioned. As for
the "sir", please, it's Drifter, nothing more/ nothing less.

Drifter...
Old January 8th 12, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default get kelp

January 8th, 1992

George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television, Bush recovering from having
emptied his stomach contents, the president experienced sudden, violent
gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" Too much of sake, bad sushi like dog puke

Old January 10th 12, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 8, 8:22*am, "extra class" wrote:
January 8th, 1992

George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television, Bush recovering from having
emptied his stomach contents, the president experienced sudden, violent
gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" *Too much of sake, bad sushi like dog puke

Ah... George HW Bush Pukes-Up 'Kelp' in Japan !
-georgee-gets-kelp- -kelp-is-on-the-way-