Old December 28th 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "I hear that North Koreans are very poor. Is this true?"

On 12/27/2011 9:19 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
By international standards, DPRK citizens enjoy a very high standard
of living.

Does that mean North Korea can go it alone and no longer needs hand outs
from other nations? Great news if true!

Old December 29th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

President Bush fell ill at a banquet during a trip to Japan and vomited on
Kiichi Miyazawa The prime minister cradled the head of the president in his
lap afterward while Barbara Bush wiped the president's face.

Old December 29th 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 29, 11:35*am, "extra class"
wrote:
President Bush fell ill at a banquet during a trip to Japan and vomited on
Kiichi Miyazawa The prime minister cradled the head of the president in his
lap afterward while Barbara Bush wiped the president's face.

Too much of sake ...
Old December 30th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television, Bush recovering from having
emptied his stomach contents, the president experienced sudden, violent
gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" Too much of sake falling violently ill at
a state dinner in Japan, vomiting into the lap of Prime Minister

Old December 30th 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 29, 7:31*pm, "extra class"
wrote:
George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television, Bush recovering from having
emptied his stomach contents, the president experienced sudden, violent
gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" Too much of sake falling violently ill at
a state dinner in Japan, vomiting into the lap of Prime Minister

That's exactly what happened . His son never went over there or did
he ?

Old December 30th 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/29/2011 8:35 AM, extra class wrote:
President Bush fell ill at a banquet during a trip to Japan and vomited on
Kiichi Miyazawa The prime minister cradled the head of the president in his
lap afterward while Barbara Bush wiped the president's face.

You know, there are no dog shelters in no. korea ... they have simply
all been eaten ... however, if there were, the workers at the shelters
would probably fear being eaten!

Regards,
JS

Old December 30th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/29/2011 7:31 PM, extra class wrote:
George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the
floor,...

bad sushi ?
Old December 30th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television, Bush recovering from having
emptied his stomach contents, the president experienced sudden, violent
gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" Too much of sake, bad sushi

Old December 31st 11, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/30/2011 10:36 AM, extra class wrote:
George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the
floor, thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to
the left, and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor,
actual moment of puke was only shown once on US television, Bush
recovering from having emptied his stomach contents, the president
experienced sudden, violent gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" Too much of sake, bad sushi

Wow, like dog puke, huh?

Regards,
JS