Old December 29th 11, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Memo To All Shortwave Newsgroup Readers

Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Old December 29th 11, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Your kidding right?
This dictator was evil, demonic, and insane.
And those were his good points

Old December 29th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Truth Teller wrote:

Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 30th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 29, 4:40*pm, dxAce wrote:
I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What a genuinely moving gesture of respect. And what a wonderful
example for humanity. A decorated U.S. Navy hero putting aside
ideological differences to honor and pay homage to a fallen foe. Poet
warriors in the classic sense, each of them. And the donning of the
North Korean flag pin, my God the genius of that. My God, the nobility
of it all! Thank you for sharing your private moment.
Old December 30th 11, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/29/2011 3:32 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Dec 29, 4:40 pm, wrote:
I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What a genuinely moving gesture of respect. And what a wonderful
example for humanity. A decorated U.S. Navy hero putting aside
ideological differences to honor and pay homage to a fallen foe. Poet
warriors in the classic sense, each of them. And the donning of the
North Korean flag pin, my God the genius of that. My God, the nobility
of it all! Thank you for sharing your private moment.

My wife bought joke gifts of rolls of toilet paper with Kim Jong-IL's
picture printed on the squares ... I now wish she'd have saved a roll of
it for this occasion ... damn, we never plan a head! shakes head

Regards,
JS

Old December 31st 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 29, 4:40 pm, wrote:
[...]

His grave stone should have nearly the same epitaph as Spike Milligan's,
like this:

"I told you I was IL"

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.

Old January 1st 12, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 29, 4:40 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Wiping your Bottom with the Image
of Kim Jong-IL's -priceless- ~ RHF
Old January 2nd 12, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 29 2011, 5:40*pm, dxAce wrote:
Truth Teller wrote:
Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Is the flag pin made in PRC?
Old January 12th 12, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Gregory [UK]" schreef in bericht
His grave stone should have nearly the same epitaph as Spike Milligan's,
like this:

"I told you I was IL"

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

Almost as funny as what's on Freddy Heineken's grave stone:

"He brew"