Old February 3rd 04, 05:51 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Shortwave Newsgroup Poll

In addition to my shortwave listening hobby I've always had a
fascination with the human bowel movement, specifically, the stools
thereof. I'd like to conduct an unscientific poll amongst fellow
shortwave hobbyists regarding your particular bowel habits. How many
times a day? Soft or hard stools? Any and all particulars you feel are
noteworthy would be greatly appreciated. Possibly interested in
receiving or exchanging any stool samples that sound especially
intriguing. I'll provide the container with necessary postage. To get
the ball rolling a little about me: I move my bowels 2 times a day,
stool is soft with a smoky cloud emitted upon flush, coarse in texture
with a strong fragrance. I have noted that the second stool of the day
is considerably less odoriferous than the first. Significantly the
second movement usually follows within 1 hour of the first upon waking
for the day. Both are quite ample in volume (averaging in weight from
24 oz. to 41 oz. per movement.
Thank you for your participation. Serious responses only PLEASE!
Melvin

Old February 4th 04, 05:16 AM
Melvin Creep

Telamon wrote in message This is the wrong forum for scatological activities. Go away Tim.

Did not take you long to start problems did it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm sure many of my fellow shortwave listeners are interested in the
informal poll. Understandably most are unwilling to participate,
embarrassed I suppose. But don't kid yourself, most are very
interested in reading the particulars about others bowel habits. We
shortwave hobbyists are an extended family you know! There is no need
to be ugly about it just because you choose not to participate. And
who is Tim anyway?
Melvin
Old February 5th 04, 01:00 AM
Jim

hell, melvin !!!!! 24 to 48 ounce stools? lets make sure i understand.
we are talking about turds? turds that are the size of TWO coke cans?
(thats two 12 oz cans.... or in other words 24 oz!!) you said that you
**** twice daily, at 24 to 48 oz each? um lets see....... thats
potentially 96 oz of **** daily?????? thats eight coke cans of
kaka!!!!!!!! DAMN, MELVIN! would it be impolite of me to inquire as to
just how much you weigh? certainly as a connoisseur of kaka you must
understand that these immense volumes can not be obtained by us normal
amateurs. it would take years training to acquire such skill! (caution,
dont try this at home!)

Old February 5th 04, 08:03 AM
Melvin Creep

(Jim) wrote in message ...
hell, melvin !!!!! 24 to 48 ounce stools? lets make sure i understand.
we are talking about turds? turds that are the size of TWO coke cans?
(thats two 12 oz cans.... or in other words 24 oz!!) you said that you
**** twice daily, at 24 to 48 oz each? um lets see....... thats
potentially 96 oz of **** daily?????? thats eight coke cans of
kaka!!!!!!!! DAMN, MELVIN! would it be impolite of me to inquire as to
just how much you weigh? certainly as a connoisseur of kaka you must
understand that these immense volumes can not be obtained by us normal
amateurs. it would take years training to acquire such skill! (caution,
dont try this at home!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Jim:
Yes you are correct about the weight. By way of clarification; my
stools are not solid "turds" as you put it, rather they are piles of
soft excrement - very ample piles I might add at the risk of seeming
immodest. However, I can't take full credit because water does remain
in much of the pile when I fish the movement out of the bowl to weigh.
So to be accurate I guess I should pin the weight at between 16 to 40
ounces per depending on the prior evenings consumption. And no I don't
consider your query as to my weight impolite - I weigh 296 lbs. and am
5' 6" in height. I guess my body type is most accurately described as
"pear shaped". Thanks for your interest Jim and feel free to let me
know if I can be of any assistance to you - it really is a fascinating
subject.
Melvin
P.S. How about you? Soft or hard stools? How many times a day?

I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Joe S. Shortwave 2 July 18th 03 04:50 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Maximo Lachman Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 05:44 PM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Dxing Since 1957 Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 05:37 PM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? LLOYD DAVIES N0VFP General 0 July 4th 03 04:21 PM