Old January 1st 12, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Important Announcement From Pyongyang!

“We declare solemnly and confidently that the foolish politicians
around the world, including the puppet group in South Korea, should
not expect any change from us,'' the country’s powerful National
Defence Commission, or NDC, announced in a statement read out in
strident tones by a state television anchor on Friday.

Once again a very nice signal from the Voice of Korea on 11735. Superb
production, crisp audio, inspirational content. Very commendable.

Old January 2nd 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/31/2011 9:27 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
“We declare solemnly and confidently that the foolish politicians
around the world, including the puppet group in South Korea, should
not expect any change from us,'' the country’s powerful National
Defence Commission, or NDC, announced in a statement read out in
strident tones by a state television anchor on Friday.

That is great news. I'll expect North Korea's current government to
follow the well worn path of the Shaker religion.

7505 R. Pyongyang?? m II Shortwave 10 June 7th 09 07:59 PM
Woodstock in Pyongyang - it's for real! maskirovka Shortwave 0 November 22nd 06 07:05 PM
Radio Pyongyang in English??? WYRZ Shortwave 5 April 28th 04 10:35 PM
VoK Radio Pyongyang Les & Claire Shortwave 14 July 16th 03 09:32 AM
Radio PYONGYANG Les & Claire Shortwave 0 July 12th 03 02:34 AM