Old March 22nd 12, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Whatever happened to Telemon?

Telemon is A OK. He doesn't like that curseing 'language', and neither do I. Bit, I don't killfile anybody.

Old March 23rd 12, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/22/12 07:36 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 3/21/2012 12:17 PM, Drifter wrote:

Steve, been over 2 years that I heard from him [Telemon]. RHF drove
him under ground. He didn't want to read the BS. I do miss his always
good
commentary. Another good guy gone, or maybe off to the side.

Drifter...

Let me respectfully offer the following counterpoint to your Telemon's
"always good commentary" statement:

He would complain of, and chastise, people responding to off-topic
posts. Yet he was guilty of the same thing, with over *three hundred*
(by actual count)off-topic posts. When Telemon was called out on this,
his response was that it was OK for HIM, but not for anyone else (in
other words, he tap-danced around it).

Sorry, but to me, this was clearly hypocrisy of the first degree...and I
don't miss that.

Hypocrisy is part of the human condition. Less than laudable. But
hardly uncommon, or remarkable. The real question might be whether or
not Telamon offered relevant content to any of the discussions, here. Or
whether he was engaging. Or personable. Or, in some other intangible
way, brought more to the group than just characters on the screen.

Personally, I miss his presence here.

Old March 23rd 12, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And that JD guy too. www.bulldogsportsradio.com there is an App for that too.
Old March 24th 12, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I whole heartedly agree with your analysis Joe!

And then the name calling, etc.,

Tired of the bull****? He caused much of it.

Old March 26th 12, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Woman distracted by texting, walks into Lake Michigan. Cnet.com I bet her 'device' got wet.

wha happ to telemon? Watchin & Waitin' Shortwave 3 October 29th 09 01:59 AM
SPECIAL: To Roy, Telemon, BDK, others BDK[_6_] Shortwave 16 June 25th 09 04:02 AM
Telemon. Telamon Shortwave 0 December 15th 08 02:22 AM
Telemon: Use this chart. Dave[_18_] Shortwave 8 November 2nd 08 07:22 PM
Ping:Telemon [email protected] Shortwave 2 May 19th 07 12:26 AM