Old June 14th 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default P.E.T.A QUEERS

are in Jackson today, protesting the Ringling Bros Circus. How many Animals have those P.E.T.A Queers killed and dumped in dumpsters? I say let those P.E.T.A QUEERS go back to Berkely and sit and lay down on the sidewalks.
Old June 14th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

are in Jackson today, protesting the Ringling Bros Circus. How many Animals
have those P.E.T.A Queers killed and dumped in dumpsters? I say let those
P.E.T.A QUEERS go back to Berkely and sit and lay down on the sidewalks.

You're insulting queers of all types.

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal rights.. but
the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have animals. What a crock
of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy cats and dogs to go to loving
homes, they actually have PAID to get them out of shelters and then KILLED
them right there in the parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..

Old June 15th 12, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I didn't mean for you to get an upset belly. I Agolopize for that.Those P.E..T.A QUEERS have been run out of Jackson at least once before that I know of. Another time they went to Biloxi, or Gulfport, they got ran out of there too. My phone is ringing, caller ID says Nielsen TV Ratings. I won't pick up da phone.

Old June 15th 12, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12-06-14 04:56 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal
rights.. but the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have
animals. What a crock of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy
cats and dogs to go to loving homes, they actually have PAID to get
them out of shelters and then KILLED them right there in the
parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..

Here, we don't need PETA to kill animals. The animal shelter gases
them weekly by using a car exhaust fed into a metal box. They can do
fifty animals at a time. It saves money and they get a bulk rate at
the land fill.

The US navy is looking for ways to help with the killing, as they're
no longer satisfied with only 2.8 million dead marine mammals a year.
They consider that number to be 'underachieving'.

"The land based terrorist cats and Islamist dogs are in our sights.."
Admiral Ace is quoted as saying during his last visit to the Holland,
MI chapter of the ASPCA. His booming, manly voice carried clearly
across the room in between the aperitif and fresh canine testicles and
feline ovaries, which were served daintily on the Admiral's best
floral pattern china.

"English Bulldog Balls, served warm, were Admiral Nelson's favourite
treat. He's my hero..." claimed the rotund Admiral Ace. "Horatio liked
variations on the theme..but I couldn't stand the tickling...he made
me giggle."

mike

Old June 15th 12, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You're insulting queers of all types.

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal rights.. but
the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have animals. What a crock
of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy cats and dogs to go to loving
homes, they actually have PAID to get them out of shelters and then KILLED
them right there in the parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..

And all these years I thought you were one of the more intelligent individuals in this newsgroup. Thank you for dissuading me of my erroneous assessment Brenda Ann.

Old June 15th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:07:59 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
You're insulting queers of all types.

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal rights.. but
the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have animals. What a crock
of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy cats and dogs to go to loving
homes, they actually have PAID to get them out of shelters and then KILLED
them right there in the parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..

And all these years I thought you were one of the more intelligent individuals in this newsgroup. Thank you for dissuading me of my erroneous assessment Brenda Ann.

Hey! Back off! Brenda Ann is probably the ONLY sane person
in RRSW.
Old June 15th 12, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:30:13 PM UTC-5, m II wrote:

The US navy is looking for ways to help with the killing, as they're
no longer satisfied with only 2.8 million dead marine mammals a year.
They consider that number to be 'underachieving'.

Mike the abuse of animals extends beyond the Navy to the entire Department of Defense. As they have done with so many issues PETA has done outstanding work exposing the unnecessary and cruel practices of the DOD. See an excellent overview, a sample of which is posted below, at http://www.peta.org/issues/Animals-U...nseen-war.aspx

Of course the pettifogging rubes prefer to focus on the clever PUBLICITY stunts PETA masterfully pulls off with regularity. Perhaps one day the simpletons who get themselves purple in the face with rage at PETA will figure it all out.

The following is a sample of the wide variety of cruel, unnecessary tests that are conducted on animals:

• To test the effectiveness of body armor, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency “dressed live pigs in body armor and strapped them into Humvee simulators that were then blown up with explosives ….” (7)
• The military funded a radiation-sickness experiment in which monkeys were given near-lethal doses of radiation; over the course of 21 days, some animals were given a drug to relieve the symptoms, while the control group suffered debilitating sickness.(8)
• At Walter Reed Army Institute, rats were forced to breathe high concentrations of carbon monoxide—which is already known to cause severe health problems and death in humans—until they died, simply because “manifestations of a brief exposure to elevated levels of CO have not been fully described.”(9)
• Anesthetized pigs at Lackland Air Force Base had their throats cut and were bled to the point of shock; after the animals had spent 45 minutes with dangerously low blood pressure, researchers attempted to resuscitate them.. Those who survived the initial experiment were killed within five days so that researchers could study the effects of shock treatment on the animals’ organs and blood.(10)
• In a similar experiment conducted by the Army, rats who were fully awake and had not been administered painkillers were allowed to bleed for more than 15 minutes before they were resuscitated. Then they either died or were killed within 24 hours.(11)
• In the name of “risk assessment,” researchers at Aberdeen Proving Ground forced bobwhite quail to swallow chemical compounds that are regularly found in military munitions. Birds who were exposed to the highest doses suffered severe illness before dying.(12)
• The U.S. Navy, at its own Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC) and through grants to other institutions, has funded and conducted painful and often deadly decompression-sickness and oxygen-toxicity experiments on sheep and other animals.(13–16) The U.K. has ended similar experiments.(17)

Other military experiments include exposing animals to jet fuel, weightlessness, drugs, alcohol, and smoke. Tests are even conducted on insects and snakes in an effort to learn how to mimic their sensory perception abilities and apply them toward weapon detection.
Old June 15th 12, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

You're insulting queers of all types.

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal rights.. but
the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have animals. What a
crock
of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy cats and dogs to go to loving
homes, they actually have PAID to get them out of shelters and then KILLED
them right there in the parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..

And all these years I thought you were one of the more intelligent
individuals in this newsgroup. Thank you for dissuading me of my erroneous
assessment Brenda Ann.

Pray tell... how do you come to that conclusion? Is there something logical
that I'm missing in people that claim to be for animal rights, yet kill
those self-same animals rather than allowing them to have a caring home?

Mind you, I'm not against EVERYTHING that PeTA believes: I agree with their
basic stand against animals being used to test cosmetics. Also, I agree to
some extent with their stand against circuses using captured animals. I say
to some extent because as long as those animals are treated properly, they
are safer in a circus than being hunted out of existence in their natural
habitat.

PeTA's treatment of domesticated animals is, however, appalling. These
creatures, if not allowed to remain in domestic situations, don't do well.
They fight for resources amongst one another and against feral creatures in
the environment. Add to this, if they are left to their own devices in such
a way, we (the imperial "we") will consider them pests and capture and/or
kill them. So, is PeTA simply trying to cut out the middle man and kill them
themselves?

Or, are you debating the well chronicled fact that PeTA indeed does these
killings?

I await your response (I'm not one of those that simply states an opinion
and then tells everyone that disagrees to f*** off.. )

Old June 15th 12, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 14, 5:11*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
are in Jackson today, protesting the Ringling Bros Circus.

I saw 'em picketing a KFC in Hendersonville. Some guy holding a sign
that said Pamela Anderson demanded for KFC to be nice to chickens.

My guess - she promised to make a Pamea-and-Tommy-Lee-like video with
him for carrying the sign with her name on it.

Well he was hoping, anyway.
Old June 15th 12, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:45:40 PM UTC-7, Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

I would also make it clear that PETA's behavior toward shelter animals and pets appears to represent a minority view at this time among animal activists (myself included). There are now many groups who advocate no-kill shelters and non-euthanasia except for terminally sick and unhappy animals. Moreover, there are literally millions of individuals who work hard for either animal welfare or animal liberation no matter where the animals are what they are (myself included). Justice and fairness for all, regardless of species.

I would even guess that many (maybe most) PETA members do not share the apparent philosophy of the current leadership.

I am not saying you are doing this, but please do not lump us all into one group, and Dhia Duit, be quite aware that I am not queer, although even if I was, it would be an irrelevant issue.

Bruce Jensen, opponent of *all* abuse, *all* incarceration of animals and all unnecessary killing.