Old November 18th 12, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default GE Superadio(s) Plus General Electric Superadio Boombox

For Sale: I have 3 Superadios for sale. 2 Originals and a SR III, all in good working condition. I have also a GE 3-5268A Superadio Series Boombox. This is no cheap boombox. Quite the contrary. This is a full-featured box with Dolby NR, 5 band EQ, left/right record level with lighted VU meters, 3-way speaker system, lots of inputs/outputs, etc. Fully tested and in great cosmetic condition but could use a detail. I cleaned
the tape heads already.

Picture is below of all 3 units. If someone wanted to make a package offer on
all of them be my guest, but I was hoping to get at least $100 for the boombox
because of the quality and rarity of the unit. I am in the Portland, OR area if
someone wanted to pickup locally:

http://i49.tinypic.com/35b9ijc.jpg

thanks,
sj
Old November 20th 12, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The G.E.Radio on the left (in his picture) I have one like it. It still works just fine. They are Good Radios.

Old November 20th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12-11-20 01:04 AM, wrote:

How about Bach's ouvertures on the bottom shelf?

Ouvertures? The *openings* must have been changed to french...

mike

Old November 20th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:49:42 PM UTC-6, m II wrote:
On 12-11-20 01:04 AM, wrote:

How about Bach's ouvertures on the bottom shelf?

Ouvertures? The *openings* must have been changed to french...

mike

Google,,, Bach's Ouverture Youtube Over to you, Bach. Hit it, Silver! Wayyyyyy back in the 1950s, Murphy Godwin used to set up a Pony Ride for the kids. Every time Silver would step by me, I would say, Hit it, Silver! That Pony, Silver would step a bit more lively.
Old November 21st 12, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:49:42 PM UTC-5, m II wrote:
On 12-11-20 01:04 AM, wrote:

How about Bach's ouvertures on the bottom shelf?

Ouvertures? The *openings* must have been changed to french...

mike

It is written in plain German : Bach Ouverturen 1/4 har.... can't see the rest of it.
Old November 22nd 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II schrieb:
On 12-11-20 06:36 PM, wrote:

[...]
It is written in plain German : Bach Ouverturen 1/4 har.... can't see the rest of it.

HTH

Reinhard

G.E.Superadio I dave Shortwave 9 September 16th 09 08:27 PM
SUPERADIO No Name Shortwave 2 December 10th 07 12:41 AM
FS: GE Superadio III Frank Bals Swap 0 January 12th 05 05:35 AM
FS: GE Superadio III Frank Bals Shortwave 0 January 12th 05 04:31 AM
FS: GE Superadio II Frank Bals Shortwave 1 January 25th 04 01:41 AM