Old December 14th 12, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tomorrow'

Again we have been provided an advance copy of the agenda for the
upcoming episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. We wish to thank
all those who made this available. Generous souls that we are, we
have again chosen to share the information with the tens of millions
of SWL-ers who frequent RRS.

This preview should whet everyone's apetite for tomorrow night's
epoisode. With this much advance notice, everyone will have plenty of
time to stock up on popcorn and their favorite beverage in time to
tune in and enjoy the entire evening's event.

This week the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net will open with ...
Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net will close with ...
Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Old December 15th 12, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You forgot to cross out the "of millions".

Could not even find them last week. Too many running QRP.

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 04:25:38 -0800 (PST), The Late Arky Bob
wrote:

[...]

Letter From Tomorrow download.com Shortwave 4 April 28th 07 01:20 PM
HOT WHEELS bbs to go back up tomorrow. NO9GL Policy 31 March 31st 06 05:05 PM
Lunch Tomorrow Henry Antenna 5 November 7th 05 10:45 PM
tomorrow radioman Shortwave 1 August 9th 04 01:00 PM
Going Home Tomorrow (ot) Burr Shortwave 3 February 21st 04 08:18 AM