Old December 20th 12, 12:31 PM posted to alt.slack,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default setting it straight

My opponents call me an antisemite.

I do not hate you anymore than I hate the heathen. In fact, I look to
you with greater respect than that because you are halfway to life. You
only need to accept the gospel and then you will be fulfilled.

I prefer to think of myself as a semite-teaser. One who taunts you
because you do not keep up, like the taunting of Private Gomer Pyle in
Full Metal Jacket. I keep communication civil and do not use hateful slurs.

Of course some of you will hate me more for this. For I cannot be
classified easily as one of your enemies and this makes you grunt and
grumble because you have your recipe for retaliation of the day, which
changes from day to day like pop music.

Look to me as a friend who has your best interests at heart. I will not
kick you or beat you, yet I will debate with you until you accept Jesus
Christ as your Lord and Savior.
--
Who told you to think?
I don't give you enough
Old December 20th 12, 05:32 PM posted to alt.slack,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 05:31:47 -0700, Lord Infomouse wrote:

I prefer to think of myself as a semite-teaser.

A good Christian should not do this?
Old December 20th 12, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

good Christian should not do HABITUAL ****HEAD POLITICAL POSTING PUKE

****HEAD
Old December 21st 12, 12:56 AM posted to alt.slack,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 12/20/2012 10:32 AM, Truth and honesty wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 05:31:47 -0700, Lord Infomouse wrote:

I prefer to think of myself as a semite-teaser.

A good Christian should not do this?

Yes, now that you mention it, I recall that this sort of thing is
frowned upon. However, the occasional off-the-cuff comment gets through.

I will rewrite this piece and have it on your desk by Monday.

Old December 21st 12, 12:59 AM posted to alt.slack,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

This sets it straight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBJT-bSBtEA

[RAC-Bulletin] RESEND - RAC Bulletin 2011-009E - Setting the record straight regardingthe RAC Ontario Section bulletin for April 23, 2011. [email protected] Info 0 May 1st 11 01:43 PM
setting up rigblaster wf3h Digital 5 October 15th 06 11:53 PM
An Error: Setting the Record Straight Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 3 October 10th 05 02:27 AM
setting up an indoor CB set Frank Gilliland CB 4 July 13th 03 04:06 PM