Old October 13th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default setting up rigblaster

OK I can get my blaster to TX or RX but not both. If I set the VOX
high it goes to TX. If low it stays on RX. If intermediate it
oscillates. Any answers?

Old October 13th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Rig?

--
Alan
WA4SCA
Old October 13th 06, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

"wf3h" wrote in message
ups.com...
OK I can get my blaster to TX or RX but not both. If I set the VOX
high it goes to TX. If low it stays on RX. If intermediate it
oscillates. Any answers?

Could it be RF feedback through the mike cable?
That is what happened to me.
Ed, N5EI

Old October 13th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Alan WA4SCA wrote:
Rig?

--
Alan
WA4SCA

Hi Alan

Using 756 proII and old Pentium computer with sound card

Old October 13th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Edward Feustel wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message
ups.com...
OK I can get my blaster to TX or RX but not both. If I set the VOX
high it goes to TX. If low it stays on RX. If intermediate it
oscillates. Any answers?

Could it be RF feedback through the mike cable?
That is what happened to me.
Ed, N5EI

You know it DOES sound like feedback, but it happens even with the mike
disconnected...go figure!

Old October 15th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

wf3h wrote:
OK I can get my blaster to TX or RX but not both. If I set the VOX
high it goes to TX. If low it stays on RX. If intermediate it
oscillates. Any answers?

got it...line balance control needed to be muted. once that was done
everything worked fine

thanks everyone