Old February 4th 13, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Art Bell in talks to return to radio

On Monday, February 4, 2013 8:12:48 AM UTC-6, Steve wrote:
On Feb 3, 5:15*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 2:47:25 PM UTC-6, jake wrote:

On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:

That is according to a post at:

*http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray

T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

--

Best Regards, Keith

|-----------------------------------------|

|http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/|

|-----------------------------------------|

Ok, so that's Art who?

Jake.

One time a bunch of years ago I told George 'Afraid of Ouija boards' Noory that space aliens/UFOs do not exist. He replied (via email) and he said, It isn't over yet. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Looka here ilk, Earth is about four billion years old. Earth will be that *Finis in about four more billion years, assuming something out there that is big enough doesn't do a crash dive on Earth first. So, where are those space aliens/UFOs??? Show me the PROOF.

I have bad news for you.

Blueberry Doggy is from Andromeda!!!

Blueberry doggy was born in Raymond, Mississippi, she aints no space alien. I paid $150.00 when she was eight weeks old a little over ten years ago. Doggy is going to get her teeth cleaned next month at http://www.animalmedicalcenterofjackson.com And then a month or two after that I am going to buy me a Google Nexus 10'' Tablet. Blue Heeler dogs,.. http://www.cattledog.com http://www.acdca.org
Old February 4th 13, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:

[...]

You weren't there though when she was born, were you? That old "I was
born in Raymond, MS" story is the oldest one in the book. That dog is
an alien and you're her cover!

Old February 4th 13, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:

[...]

I saw the ad in the newspaper classifieds, Australian Cattle Dog puppies for sale. So, I drove over there, Raymond is Eight miles Southwest of doggy's couch. Of course it was the guy's (he is a Ham Radio operator too) wife who took my money. That figures.