Old February 15th 13, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Most Religious State.

http://msbusiness.com/businessblog Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's Good enough for me,,,,,,
Old February 15th 13, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/15/2013 08:26 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
http://msbusiness.com/businessblog Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's Good enough for me,,,,,,

Religion is very prevalent in the 3rd World. As atheism rises, so does
intelligence and success.
Old February 15th 13, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, February 15, 2013 12:24:48 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 02/15/2013 08:26 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

http://msbusiness.com/businessblog Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's Good enough for me,,,,,,

Religion is very prevalent in the 3rd World. As atheism rises, so does

intelligence and success.

Google,,, Sgt.York movie Give me that old time Religion Youtube What's My Line? Walter Brennan.
Old February 15th 13, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/15/2013 01:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 12:24:48 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 02/15/2013 08:26 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

http://msbusiness.com/businessblog Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's Good enough for me,,,,,,

Religion is very prevalent in the 3rd World. As atheism rises, so does

intelligence and success.

Google,,, Sgt.York movie Give me that old time Religion Youtube What's My Line? Walter Brennan.

Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Old February 17th 13, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, February 15, 2013 5:54:32 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 02/15/2013 01:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, February 15, 2013 12:24:48 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:

On 02/15/2013 08:26 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

http://msbusiness.com/businessblog Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's Good enough for me,,,,,,

Religion is very prevalent in the 3rd World. As atheism rises, so does

intelligence and success.

Google,,, Sgt.York movie Give me that old time Religion Youtube What's My Line? Walter Brennan.

Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Also the most Charitable State. We wear shoes too. Google,,, Vicksburg two shoes to a box

Old February 17th 13, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 13-02-15 11:24 AM, dave wrote:

On 02/15/2013 08:26 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
http://msbusiness.com/businessblog
Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's
Good enough for me,,,,,,

Religion is very prevalent in the 3rd World. As atheism rises, so does
intelligence and success.

....isn't that 'as intelligence and success rise, so does atheism'?

mike

Old February 17th 13, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HABITUAL ****HEAD POLITICAL POSTING PUKE

****HEAD
Old February 17th 13, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/16/2013 8:09 PM, m II wrote:
On 13-02-15 11:24 AM, dave wrote:

On 02/15/2013 08:26 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
http://msbusiness.com/businessblog
Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, Gimmie that Old Time Religion,,, it's
Good enough for me,,,,,,

Religion is very prevalent in the 3rd World. As atheism rises, so does
intelligence and success.

...isn't that 'as intelligence and success rise, so does atheism'?

mike

The real problem, at least in this country, is that average
intelligence is definitely _not_ rising.

I would agree with Scott Peck, who said in his late works that the
most primitive people have a simplistic, fundamentalist acceptance
of religion and its absurd myths; the more intelligent are quite
rationalistic and skeptical about religion and tend to believe that
only what they see with their eyes, and that they can understand
with their reason, is real; and the _most_ intelligent begin to
suspect that there are deep aspects of reality far beyond what our
partially-evolved minds can grasp -- aspects totally at variance and
even in contradiction to conventional religion, and yet which might
be called 'mystical' by thoroughgoing skeptics -- behind the
universe that science reveals to us.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 17th 13, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt's book, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America I think you can read that book online for free. Maybe at, http://www.archive.org or .com, whatever.
Old February 17th 13, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave