Old March 23rd 13, 05:42 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default This A Book That Was Written By Our Great Leader --- Ayman al-Zawahiri

This A Book That Was Written By Our Great Leader --- Ayman al-Zawahiri
--- I encourage you to download it and read it ------

The Name Of This Book Is ------ "Knights Under The Prophet's Banner"
------

http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/20...het-banner.pdf

This a PDF file ------ It Is Safe ------ I Downloaded It And Began
Reading It ------

Together ------ And ONLY Together ------ We Can Defeat The Criminals
Who Are Destroying Our Great Nation ------

The Enemies Of The United States Include ------

(1) The Walton Family of Bentonville, Arkansas ------ The Walton
Family are single-handedly responsible for turning ALL RETAIL JOBS
into MINIMUM WAGE JOBS here in the United States.

(2) ALL of the CRIMINALS who work on WALL STREET ------ They are
stealing everything they can from the working poor.

(3) ALL of the OIL COMPANY EXECUTIVES ------ They are killing every
living thing on our planet ------ All in the name of money ------ They
artificially inflate the price of gas so they can make BILLIONS OF
DOLLARS ------ ALL FOR THEMSELVES.

There are MANY others who belong on the list ......

Old March 23rd 13, 05:45 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

No Member Of Al Qaeda EVER paid me $7.00 an hour to do back-breaking
hard work ......

I Am NOT LOYAL TO ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO PAY ME WHEN I
WORK ......

Old March 23rd 13, 06:18 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

The government has already sabotaged the link above ------

Here is another one ------

Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser ------ I Have Tested This
Link ------ It Works As Of Right Now.
Old March 23rd 13, 06:32 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Do You Wanna Bang Heads With Me ?!?!?!?!? ---------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUZY0vqDqBQ ......

Old March 23rd 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:42:27 -0700 (PDT), "U.S. Senator Marco Rubio
(R-FL)" wrote:

And another Texas Troll spouts pure nonsense.

Frauds are exposed
copurtesy of www.democrathallofshame.com

Mitt Romney 74.194.175.29
State Rep. Mark Warden (R Manchester NH)

74.194.175.29
State Rep. Mark Warden (R Manchester NH)

74.194.175.29
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R FL)

74.194.175.29

Old March 24th 13, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HABITUAL ****HEAD POLITICAL POSTING PUKE

****HEAD