Old May 23rd 13, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Testing.

On 05/22/2013 04:12 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:07:54 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Ferrari Testa Rosa.

Sometimes I can't figure this thang out. Google Groups says, Reload/Refresh. I say, CRAP! I ought to let doggy do it like that dog workin that computery at www.cattledog.com

[F5] key reloads the current page, fwiw
Old May 23rd 13, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:32:30 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 05/22/2013 04:12 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:07:54 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Ferrari Testa Rosa.

Sometimes I can't figure this thang out. Google Groups says, Reload/Refresh. I say, CRAP! I ought to let doggy do it like that dog workin that computery at www.cattledog.com

[F5] key reloads the current page, fwiw

Google,,, Sony NSX 32GT1 Youtube I am not using a computer. It is a Sony 32'' TV set with built in Google TV. Android 3.2 thangy. I am going to buy something better later on this year, I think.
Old May 23rd 13, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/22/2013 10:49 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:32:30 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 05/22/2013 04:12 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:07:54 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Ferrari Testa Rosa.

Sometimes I can't figure this thang out. Google Groups says, Reload/Refresh. I say, CRAP! I ought to let doggy do it like that dog workin that computery at www.cattledog.com

[F5] key reloads the current page, fwiw

Google,,, Sony NSX 32GT1 Youtube I am not using a computer. It is a Sony 32'' TV set with built in Google TV. Android 3.2 thangy. I am going to buy something better later on this year, I think.

Do you have wifi? I think you'd love the Chromebook. It also comes in
3G/4G maybe.
Old May 23rd 13, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:34:02 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 05/22/2013 10:49 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:32:30 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:

On 05/22/2013 04:12 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:07:54 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Ferrari Testa Rosa.

Sometimes I can't figure this thang out. Google Groups says, Reload/Refresh. I say, CRAP! I ought to let doggy do it like that dog workin that computery at www.cattledog.com

[F5] key reloads the current page, fwiw

Google,,, Sony NSX 32GT1 Youtube I am not using a computer. It is a Sony 32'' TV set with built in Google TV. Android 3.2 thangy. I am going to buy something better later on this year, I think.

Do you have wifi? I think you'd love the Chromebook. It also comes in

3G/4G maybe.

Sure, I have WiFi, Comcast Xfinity TV, Telephone, und Internet, mit dur WiFi included. Looka here ilk, I read that because so many folks don't like Windows 8, Microsoft will this year replace Windows 8 with Microsoft Blue. I think I read that this morning at catholic.com or org, or whatever it T'IS.
Old May 23rd 13, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/23/2013 01:11 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Do you have wifi? I think you'd love the Chromebook. It also comes in

3G/4G maybe.

Sure, I have WiFi, Comcast Xfinity TV, Telephone, und Internet, mit dur WiFi included. Looka here ilk, I read that because so many folks don't like Windows 8, Microsoft will this year replace Windows 8 with Microsoft Blue. I think I read that this morning at catholic.com or org, or whatever it T'IS.

Get a wifi tablet and try it out. They have them at Big Lots for 60
bucks. Or Barnes and Noble or Amazon both have nice ones way south of $300.

Old May 25th 13, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/23/2013 06:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:40:45 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 05/23/2013 01:11 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Do you have wifi? I think you'd love the Chromebook. It also comes in

3G/4G maybe.

Sure, I have WiFi, Comcast Xfinity TV, Telephone, und Internet, mit dur WiFi included. Looka here ilk, I read that because so many folks don't like Windows 8, Microsoft will this year replace Windows 8 with Microsoft Blue. I think I read that this morning at catholic.com or org, or whatever it T'IS.

Get a wifi tablet and try it out. They have them at Big Lots for 60

bucks. Or Barnes and Noble or Amazon both have nice ones way south of $300.

I already have a 7'' screen tablet and a 10'' screen tablet. The damn screens are too small for my tired old bleary eyes.

Like I said, you should get a wifi Chromebook. $249

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-XE303C...ERJ9NTC4CEJG94
Old May 25th 13, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/25/2013 02:15 PM, dave wrote:
On 05/23/2013 06:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Like I said, you should get a wifi Chromebook. $249

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-XE303C...ERJ9NTC4CEJG94

Actually this is a better deal; it has a hard drive and is 10 bucks less.

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-C7-C710-2...VDG_B00AG0BLWU
Old May 27th 13, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:29:11 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 05/25/2013 02:15 PM, dave wrote:

On 05/23/2013 06:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Like I said, you should get a wifi Chromebook. $249

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-XE303C...ERJ9NTC4CEJG94

Actually this is a better deal; it has a hard drive and is 10 bucks less.

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-C7-C710-2...VDG_B00AG0BLWU

Google,,, Google Chrome Boxes They are set top boxes, Google calls them, buddy boxes. The local Best Buy stores around here probally have them in stock, I don't like to order thingys long distance. I prefer to spend my money in The Great Land Mass. Let me git back to workin on my house. It breaks the boredom anyway.
Old May 27th 13, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/27/2013 07:29 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-C7-C710-2...VDG_B00AG0BLWU

Google,,, Google Chrome Boxes They are set top boxes, Google calls them, buddy boxes. The local Best Buy stores around here probally have them in stock, I don't like to order thingys long distance. I prefer to spend my money in The Great Land Mass. Let me git back to workin on my house. It breaks the boredom anyway.

That's not the Chrome Books. That is a Roku like box with a web browser.
That is not what I'm talking about. I still have 2 wireless keyboards
for WebTV, ya want 'em?

testing FTIV Policy 0 January 12th 05 06:46 PM
testing... [email protected] Policy 0 January 11th 05 08:06 AM
Testing SWR Alex CB 5 October 6th 04 02:16 AM
testing me General 0 July 15th 04 05:54 AM
WMR testing Mike Terry Shortwave 0 May 18th 04 09:42 PM