Old July 6th 13, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 1988TA deemed 'potentially hazardous' asteroid by IAU.

In article ,
DhiaDuit wrote:

The Oort Cloud. ('Interstella Dust') I told y'all about that years ago.

It does not matter what you told us "years ago". The "Oort cloud" - if
it even exists - is part of the solar system. The solar system cannot
"move thru it" any more than New York City can move thru New York State.

Stick to kooky conspiracies. You seem to be good at that.
Old July 6th 13, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, July 6, 2013 9:51:06 AM UTC-5, Bob Campbell wrote:
In article ,

DhiaDuit wrote:

The Oort Cloud. ('Interstella Dust') I told y'all about that years ago.

It does not matter what you told us "years ago". The "Oort cloud" - if

it even exists - is part of the solar system. The solar system cannot

"move thru it" any more than New York City can move thru New York State.

Stick to kooky conspiracies. You seem to be good at that.

Google,,, How the Oort Cloud affects the weather on Earth It matters to me what I told y'all. Every thing in Space is Space Junk. No wonder I have so much junk here. Some of it is Good junk.
Old July 7th 13, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

The Oort Cloud. ('Interstella Dust') I told y'all about that years ago.

It does not matter what you told us "years ago". The "Oort cloud" - if

it even exists - is part of the solar system. The solar system cannot

"move thru it" any more than New York City can move thru New York State.

Stick to kooky conspiracies. You seem to be good at that.

Google,,, How the Oort Cloud affects the weather on Earth It matters to me what I told y'all. Every thing in Space is Space Junk. No wonder I have so much junk here. Some of it is Good junk.

Friends don't let friends "Google"

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=duck
Old July 7th 13, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/06/2013 07:51 AM, Bob Campbell wrote:
In article ,
DhiaDuit wrote:

The Oort Cloud. ('Interstella Dust') I told y'all about that years ago.

It does not matter what you told us "years ago". The "Oort cloud" - if
it even exists - is part of the solar system. The solar system cannot
"move thru it" any more than New York City can move thru New York State.

Stick to kooky conspiracies. You seem to be good at that.

The Ort Cloud and Interstellar Matter are two different things. We are
entering a more dense part of the galaxy and it it playing havoc with
the Solar Wind and our magnetic fields.
Old July 8th 13, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"entering a more dense part of the galaxy"

who said so??????

bunch of bull****

Old July 8th 13, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, July 7, 2013 9:45:22 PM UTC-5, extra class wrote:
"entering a more dense part of the galaxy"

who said so??????

bunch of bull****

Some people are 'Dense' Do you follow?
Old July 9th 13, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/07/2013 07:45 PM, extra class wrote:
"entering a more dense part of the galaxy"

who said so??????

bunch of bull****

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=interstell...d+density&t=lm

http://espg.sr.unh.edu/ism/LISM.html

"Our sun (and solar system) are currently moving through a cloud of
interstellar gas."
Old July 10th 13, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"moving through a cloud of interstellar gas"

no ****

neither link or this answer suggests a "more dense part of the galaxy"

???????????????
Old July 10th 13, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 9:13:22 PM UTC-5, extra class wrote:
"moving through a cloud of interstellar gas"

no ****

neither link or this answer suggests a "more dense part of the galaxy"

I have 'Interstella Gas'. Nuttin on TV worth a sheet, I am fixin to do a Google for, Science Fiction movies Youtube
Old July 10th 13, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/09/2013 07:13 PM, extra class wrote:
"moving through a cloud of interstellar gas"

no ****
neither link or this answer suggests a "more dense part of the galaxy"

I guess you'll have to take my word for it, Puke.