Old December 7th 13, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default On a side note.

Google,,, Photos of Saigon USOs in 1964 At the airspace.com (Page 2, I think it is) site, Bob Hope at Vinh Long in 1964. There is an Audio excerpt there. I was there, doing Guard Duty at the Front Gate. About a half hour before Bob Hope's USO show was over a guy came to releive me so that I could see some of Bob Hope's USO show. Thanks for the memories, Mr. Hope.

Idiots-R-Us : GE Reveal-ing Side-by-Side 60W Incandescent -versus- 13W CFL RHF Shortwave 2 October 8th 10 08:07 PM
AOR 7030 reviewed side by side with Drake R8A/B John Plimmer Shortwave 0 March 15th 05 04:46 AM
Drake R8B side by side with an Icom 756 PRO III John Plimmer Shortwave 29 January 6th 05 06:10 PM
Side by Side dipoles N4IXT Antenna 6 August 16th 04 07:35 PM
Actual side by side comparison Al Arduengo Shortwave 6 March 29th 04 05:05 PM