Old September 11th 14, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9/11

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence to
remember those who were lost.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 11th 14, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:25:40 AM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:
Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence to

remember those who were lost.

dxAce

Michigan

USA

(Hawaii 5.0) jimstonefreelance.com
Old September 12th 14, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:25:40 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence to
remember those who were lost.

dxAce Michigan USA

We can best remember by wiping out every damned muslim vermin from the
face of the earth.
Old September 12th 14, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/11/2014 11:39 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:25:40 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence to
remember those who were lost.

dxAce Michigan USA

We can best remember by wiping out every damned muslim vermin from the
face of the earth.

And making you think that is exactly why the act of terror was done.

I do agree that Muslim immigration should be stopped and then
reversed. They are not compatible with our civilization. But the
ones who stay in their home countries should be left alone, and the
shameful murders of them, and invasions of their countries, should
be stopped immediately.

The Israeli Mossad was shadowing the 9/11 terrorists and likely
encouraging/controlling them, and never warned the US. Fully a THIRD
of the captured Israeli spies were living in the same Florida
communities as the hijackers, and FIVE of them were living on the
same street as Mohammed Atta:

ON DECEMBER 21st, 2001, investigative reporter Carl Cameron of the
Fox News Channel filed a report on the detention of sixty Israeli
spies by F.B.I. and other government investigators looking into the
events of September 11th, some of whom were suspected of having
prior knowledge of the attacks. According to the report, over 140
intelligence operatives for the Jewish state, many posing as
“Israeli art students,” and some as street and mall kiosk vendors,
had been detained earlier in the investigation, which began prior to
September 11th. These 200 Israeli spies were considered to be just
the tip of the iceberg of a “very aggressive” Israeli intelligence
operation against the United States — one of the largest spy rings
in American history. According to classified documents seen by
Cameron, the “art students,” using the sale of fine art paintings at
cut-rate prices as bait, penetrated military bases, the Drug
Enforcement Administration, the F.B.I., and dozens of government
facilities, secret installations, and even the private homes of law
enforcement officers, intelligence personnel, and judges.

Mr. Cameron quoted a senior official who said “Evidence linking
these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about
evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information,” and,
with reference to the lack of any official public statements on this
story, he said “Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all
told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying … is
considered career suicide.”

After a complaint from the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC, the heavily
Jewish management at Fox News (Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire
behind the network, has a long history of Zionist activities though
his ancestry is not definitively established) killed the story, and
visitors to the Fox Web site now get only a “this story no longer
available” message when they try to access it. It’s been erased.
Luckily, a few courageous reporters at the Florida Sun-Sentinel and
the French newspaper Le Monde broke the blackout on the story.

Since that time, evidence has been accumulating that some in Israel
knew in advance that the attacks were going to take place and did
nothing to prevent them or warn the victims. Odigo, an
Israeli-American instant messaging firm, confirmed that two Israeli
workers received messages warning them of the impending attacks on
the World Trade Center two hours in advance of the attacks, before
the planes took off. The company says that the employees told the
company of the messages only after the attacks took place, at which
time Odigo’s response was to communicate with Israeli security
services. If the unknown informant was a Moslem, why were none of
the hundreds of Moslems working at the World Trade Center warned? If
the informant was not a Jew, why were Israeli workers chosen to
receive the warning?

Some of the arrested Israeli spies were discovered to have been
closely monitoring the accused 9-11 hijackers, including Mohammed
Atta. More than a third of the Israeli agents were operating in
Florida communities where ten of the nineteen hijacking suspects
were living — and learning to fly. Five Israeli operatives even
lived on the same street as Atta in Hollywood, Florida, the town
where Atta and three other terror suspects lived for some time prior
to the attacks, strengthening the presumption that Israel was
shadowing the 9-11 conspirators and knew of their activities and
plans. Knowing all this, Israel did nothing to warn Americans of the
impending disaster, possibly calculating the tremendous propaganda
value of the attacks in stampeding the American cattle to slaughter
the Jews’ Semitic enemies in the Middle East, starting with the
Taliban and escalating into a vaguely-defined “War on Terror,” with
“terror” being defined as having or wanting a government free from
Jewish supervision.

Not long after September 11th, the F.B.I. attitude toward the
biggest spy scandal in decades changed abruptly. Suddenly,
revelations about Israeli spying were more than just “career
suicide” — they became a threat to the Middle East war plans of the
Zionists. Just as suddenly, the suspects were no longer in any
danger of being charged with espionage and we were told they were
merely being held for “routine” visa and immigration irregularities.
The sum total of their punishment: they were sent back to Israel.
The man reportedly responsible for that decision: Michael Chertoff.

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old September 12th 14, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:40:16 -0400, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 9/11/2014 11:39 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:25:40 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence
to remember those who were lost.

dxAce Michigan USA

We can best remember by wiping out every damned muslim vermin from the
face of the earth.

I say just turn the whole damned middle east into glass. I don't give a
**** about any of the countries over there.

Old September 12th 14, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, September 12, 2014 4:34:02 PM UTC-5, sctvguy1 wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:40:16 -0400, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 9/11/2014 11:39 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:25:40 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence

to remember those who were lost.

dxAce Michigan USA

We can best remember by wiping out every damned muslim vermin from the

face of the earth.

I say just turn the whole damned middle east into glass. I don't give a

**** about any of the countries over there.

Arthur Godfrey used to do his Tee Vee entertainment show wayyyy out there on the end of that San Francisco Pier. Then he moved to Hawaii. Hawaiian shirt and a Hawaiian flower thingy (///Luau, WOOF!///) around his neck and that little Ukelele. Instead of saying Hello Hello Hello, he would say, Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii. I used to watch him on Tee Vee, wayyyyyyyy back then. He was in the U.S. Air Force too. RIDE EM, COWBOY.. YEEEEEEE HAWWWWW..... Slim Pickens.
Old September 13th 14, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/12/2014 5:52 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Arthur Godfrey used to do his Tee Vee entertainment show wayyyy out
there on the end of that San Francisco Pier. Then he moved to Hawaii.
Hawaiian shirt and a Hawaiian flower thingy (///Luau, WOOF!///)
around his neck and that little Ukelele. Instead of saying Hello
Hello Hello, he would say, Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii. I used to watch him
on Tee Vee, wayyyyyyyy back then. He was in the U.S. Air Force too.

....and he was a ham radio operator, W4LIB.
Old September 13th 14, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 9/12/2014 5:52 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Arthur Godfrey used to do his Tee Vee entertainment show wayyyy out
there on the end of that San Francisco Pier. Then he moved to Hawaii.
Hawaiian shirt and a Hawaiian flower thingy (///Luau, WOOF!///)
around his neck and that little Ukelele. Instead of saying Hello
Hello Hello, he would say, Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii. I used to watch him
on Tee Vee, wayyyyyyyy back then. He was in the U.S. Air Force too.

...and he was a ham radio operator, W4LIB.

Seems to me I recall hearing him when he was in Florida perhaps, though I
think his call might have been K4LIB.

Old September 13th 14, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 9/12/2014 5:52 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Arthur Godfrey used to do his Tee Vee entertainment show wayyyy out
there on the end of that San Francisco Pier. Then he moved to Hawaii.
Hawaiian shirt and a Hawaiian flower thingy (///Luau, WOOF!///)
around his neck and that little Ukelele. Instead of saying Hello
Hello Hello, he would say, Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii. I used to watch him
on Tee Vee, wayyyyyyyy back then. He was in the U.S. Air Force too.

...and he was a ham radio operator, W4LIB.

Seems to me I recall hearing him when he was in Florida perhaps, though I
think his call might have been K4LIB.

Seems to me, trying to recall, perhaps it was also him who had two R-71
receivers, or R-70's, tuned to various maritime communications. Or maybe it
was another celebrity.

Maybe someone else remembers.

Old September 14th 14, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:02:42 PM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 9/12/2014 5:52 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Arthur Godfrey used to do his Tee Vee entertainment show wayyyy out

there on the end of that San Francisco Pier. Then he moved to Hawaii.

Hawaiian shirt and a Hawaiian flower thingy (///Luau, WOOF!///)

around his neck and that little Ukelele. Instead of saying Hello

Hello Hello, he would say, Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii. I used to watch him

on Tee Vee, wayyyyyyyy back then. He was in the U.S. Air Force too.

...and he was a ham radio operator, W4LIB.

Seems to me I recall hearing him when he was in Florida perhaps, though I

think his call might have been K4LIB.

Seems to me, trying to recall, perhaps it was also him who had two R-71

receivers, or R-70's, tuned to various maritime communications. Or maybe it

was another celebrity.

Maybe someone else remembers.

Another f... b........ jimstonefreelance.com