Old November 3rd 14, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default House of Who?

I received an email this morning from that married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder across the big pond. She said last Wednesday she went to an evening event at the House of Lords, something to do with her work/job at West Sussex County Council in Bognor Regis.

AM Station by my house, anything I can do? [email protected] Scanner 4 April 22nd 13 05:15 AM
Ham House Tom Ring Antenna 13 September 23rd 06 12:02 PM
From My House To Your House w3cqh Homebrew 0 November 30th 04 08:03 PM
Sirius audiovox antenna for house - house antenna or car? Which & where to point? Terry Parker Broadcasting 0 July 20th 04 10:12 PM
Sirius audiovox antenna for house - house antenna or car? Which & where to point? Terry Parker Shortwave 0 July 20th 04 10:12 PM