Old December 28th 14, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Wales to get 10 cm of Snow.

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:57:41 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:42:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 25, 2014 3:11:52 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, December 25, 2014 1:48:20 PM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:

On 2014-12-25 15:44, DhiaDuit wrote:
Almost four inches, that's Nothing! That married Irish woman wayyyyy
over yonder across the big pond said she is listening to Bing Crosby
Christmas music and drinking champagne.

It's been a lovely day here, within sight of south Wales. I've just
returned from a walk to the remains of a nearby Bronze Age hilltop
settlement, it's exceptionally clear in all directions.

Spring growth is already appearing in the churchyard, and my campanulas
have been flowering since November. It has been unusually warm but
without the rain which last winter caused flooding in the south of the
county. Not so much as a snowflake so far.

Some of those two story houses in Michigan have two front doors. The second story front door is so those people can walk out when the first story is blocked with Snow. It is an absolutely Beautiful day here, ooodles of bright Luverly SUNshine and 56 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch. I went to my sister and brother in laws house tosay for Christmas day dinner. They got a new Samsung 32'' TV. On the Cloo channel, House, TV episodes, the picture quality on that Samsung TV didn't look anything nearly as good as the picture quality that was on their Sony 32'' TV. My 32'' Sony TV, the picture/video quality is OK, even though it is only a 740 DPI TV set. My next TV set will be a Sony 1080 DPI TV set. I Like Sony.

You'll like the one at your new place in Havana even better...

The closest I have ever been to Ciudad de la Habana was about fifteen miles South of Miami. Close enough for me. Google,,, Names and Places Havana

...from Jackson to Havana is about 793 miles . That is when we can get on direct flights from mainland US.

Google,,, The original Mississippi Territory Part of Western Georgia and all of Alabama and Mississippi, but not including New Orleans... The Great Land Mass.

Original Mississipi territory ... I reckon,it was part of the New France with Biloxi as a local administrative center.

www.deltablues.net Natchez,,, Nellie's w.... House
Old January 1st 15, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/25/2014 2:44 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

My next TV set will be a Sony 1080 DPI TV set. I Like Sony.

Good luck with that Sony. You better hope it never breaks.

A friend of mine who is a TV repairman said that Sony's customer service
is horrible. After about two years, he says it is impossible to get
parts -- but they will be glad to sell you a new one.

Old January 1st 15, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.cowboymaloney.com sells TV sets all day long, every day. I bought my 32'' Sony Google TV set at the Cowboy Maloney store (on Highway 80, five miles due West from doggy's couch) in Clinton, The Great Land Mass the day after Thanksgiving day in November of 2011. My 32'' Sony Google TV set is still working as Good as New. Good Luck with that whatever it T'is that you have. And may the Bird of Happiness fly up your nose. Google,,, Sony Google TV Youtube

Wales gone. sctvguy1[_2_] Shortwave 1 February 14th 14 05:16 AM
SolderSmoke -- A visit to the New South Wales Homebrew Group [email protected] Boatanchors 0 June 11th 07 06:48 AM
SolderSmoke -- A visit to the New South Wales Homebrew Group [email protected] Homebrew 0 June 11th 07 06:48 AM
Wales Radio International Mike Terry Shortwave 0 November 27th 04 06:33 PM